The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swirly
then thats for what he achieved, not for what he represents.

Ali was just a pawn in the five percenters chess game

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?
Original post by Real Friends
I'm SUG not FK, and I wasn't calling you out anyway, I was calling out RK lol. Remind me again what you've ever contributed to the progression of society yourself?

SUG and FK are probably the same guy. Anyway let's be honest there's like 5 legit posters on here, rest are dupes

Didn't realise you were calling out RK, seemed like it was aimed at me but still.

My #contributions are enough. Plus I wind up Arsenal fans so really I'm doing everyone a favour. They get carried away if they don't have anyone to remind them how **** they actually are.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
SUG and FK are probably the same guy. Anyway let's be honest there's like 5 legit posters on here, rest are dupes

Didn't realise you were calling out RK, seemed like it was aimed at me but still.

My #contributions are enough. Plus I wind up Arsenal fans so really I'm doing everyone a favour. They get carried away if they don't have anyone to remind them how **** they actually are.

divert !!
Original post by zKlown
Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?

Organised by the CIA/FBI. I highly doubt Bush had any idea if it was all planned. The Presidents probably actually not the most powerful or knowledgeable person in America - doubt they would actively allow him to plan it knowing he'd be out of office in 4-8 years time and could in theory reveal it later on.

There's people at the top of the CIA etc who know more about supposed conspiracies than any President ever will.

Jet fuel can't melt dank memes.
Lesnar vs Tyson? Tyson would probably knock him out before he even lands a grab tbh.

Velasquez on the other hand..

NSFW

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
divert !!

Nah, just batting off your own diversions, like Kohli - the GOAT sportsman.
Also Glastonbury is looking hnnnng

Original post by AR_95

This line up is awful.
Almost every British festival has **** lineups these days. Europe's where it's at.
Nah, just batting off your own diversions, like Kohli - the GOAT sportsman.

I like the cricket pun but this refusal to acknowledge mistaken identity is worrying
I like the cricket pun but this refusal to acknowledge mistaken identity is worrying

Could be worse. I could be the tabloid press mistakenly outing you as a paedo...

Spoiler

Original post by AR_95

Stormzy is there

Can confirm @Dirtybit is well happy about that.

Can confirm Fatboy Slim set will be big.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
This line up is awful.

Only the headliners matter and the headliners are sick you fool
Original post by AR_95

can you get a more boring pair than Adele and Coldplay? Muse are nothing special either

bring back Kanye
Muse are great live though.

Adele is horrifically overrated.
Original post by difeo
can you get a more boring pair than Adele and Coldplay? Muse are nothing special either

bring back Kanye

Muse are sick. Don't really care about Adele but can imagine hello being sick live init. Not a huge fan of Coldplay but still imagine them to be good live.

Muse are great live though.

+1
Original post by swirly
@Rk2k14 @BeFoUr @Straight up G @Kim-Jong-Illest

top 5 producers?

Dr Dre
Kanye
Just Blaze
Scott Storch
The Neptunes (possibly Timbaland)

???

Rick Rubin
Dr Dre
Kanye
Just Blaze
DJ Premier

too many to pick from tho RZA/Timba/Quincy Jones all get honourable mentions tbh
Reply 1277
What does family bring? How highly do people here rate family?

@fallen_acorns @swirly @sr90 @bammy jastard 27 @Mad Vlad

Particularly interested in your views
my dad legit left the house after that 2nd no ball and hasn't come back since, can truly sympathize with half of the bronx right now
Original post by AR_95

The headliners make me want to be sick. Imagine wanting to attend a festival where Adele and Coldplay are headlining.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest