The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by littlenorthernlass
If 5 is average, then I'm a firm 3, except on a very good day when I could be a 4.

Also, most other people are terrible at rating themselves.

I would say you are an 8 or higher...
Reply 742
Original post by FaisalNaeem03

PRSOM :lol:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I would say you are an 8 or higher...

I don't think you understand what I said. 5 is the average. Therefore most people fit into either 4, 5 or 6. 8 would be an extreme exception. If I were an 8, I would almost certainly be a model.
Original post by Serine Soul
That's so nice of you to say :smile:

I'm quite cold and distant in real life, well to people who know me but don't know me well enough, unfortunately.

I doubt it :redface: Drowzee is just unbeatable!

Well why are you so cold and distant to folk? Emanate that serenity! Really though, why not? You had some trauma? If not then why have you acquired this?

I always forget whether it is an S or a Z, but yeah, when she first came on tsr she was so incredibly insecure, dunno how she is now but she has very little to be insecure about.
Reply 745
Original post by stefano865
You are probably a 7-8/10. :smile:

Suggesting you are below average and have to 'rely on your personality' just seems unfair on all the girls out there who would love to have your looks.

:wink:

I was just giving an honest opinion on myself, I've really struggled with my weight, appearance and the knock-on effects of that, so I'm flattered that you think that, but I'm also not going to lie about how I feel
Reply 746
Original post by BristolFresher15
You're definitely not a 4-5/10

Spoiler

Thanks for the update, I definitely asked for your opinion, I see you haven't bothered to put anyone else down?
Original post by AJP98
Thanks for the update, I definitely asked for your opinion, I see you haven't bothered to put anyone else down?

Wow, you took that completely opposite to how it was intended.

Sorry. It was supposed to be positive sarcasm, as I thought you were being overly modest.

I meant it to bring you up not put you down.

:frown:
Honestly, I'd say 10/10
Reply 750
Wow, you took that completely opposite to how it was intended.

Sorry. It was supposed to be positive sarcasm, as I thought you were being overly modest.

I meant it to bring you up not put you down.

:frown:

Well that I'm actually really sorry:') I'm still working on my confidence, you learn to bite back pretty quickly when people get vicious, I really thought you meant that I'm sorry:')
Meh no more than 3/10
The insecurity level on here is insane.

CHEER UP GUYS, YOU'RE ALL ATTRACTIVE IN YOUR OWN WAY JUST BY BEING YOURSELF!
(edited 8 years ago)
The number's so low it won at limbo, fortunately I have my amazing humour skills to make up for it :u:
i feel like a 4 but apparently im 8 :borat:
Reply 755
I'd give myself about an 8. I have terrible confidence in every aspect of myself apart from how I look. Not that I'm really beautiful or anything, I'm definitely not hot, but I think I have a nice face! Haha, does anybody else feel the same sometimes?
Original post by AJP98
Well that I'm actually really sorry:':wink: I'm still working on my confidence, you learn to bite back pretty quickly when people get vicious, I really thought you meant that I'm sorry:':wink:

echofades:

Simon: Why are you being so nice to me?
Alisha: I can be nice. Sometimes. Look, if I’ve ever been a bitch to you.. I’m sorry.
Simon: I’ve never thought you were a bitch. Sometimes I think it’s difficult for beautiful girls. People don’t see past their looks.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Well why are you so cold and distant to folk? Emanate that serenity! Really though, why not? You had some trauma? If not then why have you acquired this?

I always forget whether it is an S or a Z, but yeah, when she first came on tsr she was so incredibly insecure, dunno how she is now but she has very little to be insecure about.

I don't know :redface: Sometimes I think maybe I'm subconsciously selective in who I express myself to, other times I think it's just pure shyness. On the other hand, when people begin to know me quite well, I'm described as the most unthreatening person they've met.
I'd probably blame it on the fact that I've never really been able to have a social life and as a result, suffer from low confidence because I don't fit in with others around me :dontknow:

I'm not a cold and distant person, I just appear that way. I genuinely care about the people I love, even if I don't seem to be.
5/10
Reply 759
echofades:

Simon: Why are you being so nice to me?
Alisha: I can be nice. Sometimes. Look, if I’ve ever been a bitch to you.. I’m sorry.
Simon: I’ve never thought you were a bitch. Sometimes I think it’s difficult for beautiful girls. People don’t see past their looks.

You're so cute:h::colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending