The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BristolFresher15

Simon: Why are you being so nice to me?
Alisha: I can be nice. Sometimes. Look, if I’ve ever been a bitch to you.. I’m sorry.
Simon: I’ve never thought you were a bitch. Sometimes I think it’s difficult for beautiful girls. People don’t see past their looks.

gah i miss this show so much i almost wish i had never watched it so i'd have all the episodes left to watch :frown:
Reply 761
Original post by ravioliyears
@RobML, actually you kinda did on that thread you created about taking someone around a museum..

Did it work?
The only reason why I'm 9 is because I have two root canals on my molars and maybe 7 or 8 filling in the other molars.

Admittedly I'm also growing old (#23) and I can see the loss of thickness in my hair when compared to my teenage days. Obviously I'm not liking that either so I guess I can pushed to an 8.

Maybe when I'm bald (projected age #33) I believe I'll be 7. Good enough tbh.

echofades:

Simon: Why are you being so nice to me?
Alisha: I can be nice. Sometimes. Look, if I’ve ever been a bitch to you.. I’m sorry.
Simon: I’ve never thought you were a bitch. Sometimes I think it’s difficult for beautiful girls. People don’t see past their looks.

Idk I cringe at stuffs like this ugh
(edited 8 years ago)
Don't know if I've posted in this thread before :ninja:

At the moment I feel like a 5...there are times when I'll feel like a 7 and others when I'll feel like a 3 :dontknow:
Original post by Biryani007
Don't know if I've posted in this thread before :ninja:

At the moment I feel like a 5...there are times when I'll feel like a 7 and others when I'll feel like a 3 :dontknow:

:hugs: you are always an 11/10 :lovehug:
0/10. Thats how i feel most days.
Original post by AJP98
You're so cute:h::colondollar:

Glad I managed to cheer you up :h:

Original post by jawsontheflooor
gah i miss this show so much i almost wish i had never watched it so i'd have all the episodes left to watch :frown:

SAME.

And I'm so happy I got to use that quote in a real life situation where it actually applied!

Sometimes I think I enjoy sentimental TV too much for a 22 year old guy. But then I remember I'm too cool for insecurities :colone:
I honestly don't know I've been complimented on my looks before but not really sure if those people were just taking the mick
Sometimes I think I enjoy sentimental TV too much for a 22 year old guy. But then I remember I'm too cool for insecurities :colone:

aha good for you :smile: the best tv are shows that make you emosh tbh
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I don't think you understand what I said. 5 is the average. Therefore most people fit into either 4, 5 or 6. 8 would be an extreme exception. If I were an 8, I would almost certainly be a model.

In the sex part of my brain you are defo elicit a response above average. :sexface:
Reply 770
Original post by ivy.98
i feel like a 4 but apparently im 8 :borat:

You know you're hot. :rolleyes:
Reply 771
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
In the sex part of my brain you are defo elicit a response above average. :sexface:

You're trying your chance again? Good luck. :console:
People watch me dancing on top of a club bar half naked so im going to say a good 7/10.
Original post by Anonymous
:hugs: you are always an 11/10 :lovehug:

Hmmmm I wonder who this could be? :innocent:

Shush you! This kindness is too much! :hugs:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

Lol, I am flattered, but let's be honest here - you're not exactly picky:hmmmm:
Original post by Josb
You know you're hot. :rolleyes:

when i have a full face of makeup on :smile:
but i know that my body gets more attention than my face
Original post by ivy.98
i feel like a 4 but apparently im 8 :borat:

Forget 8, you're a 10 gurl

Original post by RobML
Did it work?

Err no...
Original post by ivy.98
when i have a full face of makeup on :smile:
but i know that my body gets more attention than my face

You are beautiful all round ivy, personality included as well as being stunning and awhhh just so gorgeous hehe :love: x

^^^^^^^^

Original post by Biryani007
Hmmmm I wonder who this could be? :innocent:

Shush you! This kindness is too much! :hugs:

Heheh :iiam: x
not kindness :mmm: just the truth :cute: and u have the best lips Biri so that is like an extra 3 points right away :h:
Reply 778

Err no...

But you said you would if you were older... :rolleyes:
Reply 779
British born Chinese
5/10
(and happy)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending