The Student Room Group

Best bollywood movies!

Scroll to see replies

Have there been any bollywood or Indian films that have mainstream western success? Bit like Crouching Tiger did when it first came out
Original post by fatima1998
link?

It's not a website, it's a file-sharing system. Google what Torrents are.

Original post by FabulouslyAwks
Still a hilarious film!:biggrin: Bhoothnath is very sweet and 2 is even better with a great social message.

Glad you enjoyed! But TBH if they are anything like Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap - I'm steering well clear. That film was a mess -_-
Original post by asif007

but i asked for a website where i can watch Bollywood movies fam :u:
Original post by 999tigger
Have there been any bollywood or Indian films that have mainstream western success? Bit like Crouching Tiger did when it first came out

Plenty of Hindi films that made it into the UK box office charts over the last few years:

Spoiler

but i asked for a website where i can watch Bollywood movies fam :u:

Why don't you Google it yourself then instead of asking us? Use your initiative.

Have you heard of YouTube?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by asif007

Glad you enjoyed! But TBH if they are anything like Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap - I'm steering well clear. That film was a mess -_-

No way nothing like that, it's actually really moving- friendship between an old man ghost and a 10 year old boy
where do you all watch movies?
any website??? :colondollar:

dailymotion and I have heard of Eros now but I am not sure if that's free though
Original post by asif007
Plenty of Hindi films that made it into the UK box office charts over the last few years:

Spoiler

Thanks. i watch a lot of films and I ike international cinema, just never go to grips with Bollywood. I know several have done well in the UK box office at times, but just whethe that was mostly down to ethnic communities. I will read up though, thanks.
Original post by asif007
Why don't you Google it yourself then instead of asking us? Use your initiative.

Have you heard of YouTube?

yes i have heard of youtube!
i think you should educate yourself!!!
don't you know you can find recent movies on youtube :u:
plus if you dunno any websites then don't bother replying me :colone:
Original post by FabulouslyAwks
dailymotion and I have heard of Eros now but I am not sure if that's free though

daily motion is now soo good - i have tried
and eros now, you have to pay which i can't :biggrin:
Original post by 999tigger
Thanks. i watch a lot of films and I ike international cinema, just never go to grips with Bollywood. I know several have done well in the UK box office at times, but just whethe that was mostly down to ethnic communities. I will read up though, thanks.

No problem. Always happy to hear from people interested in world cinema, yay. :smile:

Also add 3 Idiots and PK - stereotypical choices for good Hindi films. :biggrin:
yes i have heard of youtube!
i think you should educate yourself!!!
don't you know you can find recent movies on youtube :u:
plus if you dunno any websites then don't bother replying me :colone:

Original post by asif007

thats also applied to YOU :u:
Hero and dilwale
thats also applied to YOU :u:

I'd laugh at you if you weren't so thick. :biggrin:
daily motion is now soo good - i have tried
and eros now, you have to pay which i can't :biggrin:

Yeah Daily motion is really good! I was watching a film on tv and missed the ending, daily motion saved me, and in hd! :biggrin:
Original post by asif007
I'd laugh at you if you weren't so thick. :biggrin:

WHAT?
Original post by asif007
Do you mean Veer, starring Salman Khan? I thought it was decent but definitely not the King's best film. :s-smilie:

Awesome! Tell us more about why you enjoyed it! :smile:

I don't understand the logic behind that. Why such a specific criterion for enjoying the songs?

I've never heard of Makhi so I Googled it - it's a South film dubbed in Hindi so it doesn't count, lol. :biggrin:

I've seen all the others apart from Bhoothnath 1 and 2.

Sorry I meant Neerja not veera. Sorry about the mistake but neerja is a truly inspirational movie. I recommend checking out the trailer atleast.
WHAT?

Do you understand English? :K:
Original post by Can't think name
Sorry I meant Neerja not veera. Sorry about the mistake but neerja is a truly inspirational movie. I recommend checking out the trailer atleast.

Haha ok. I've seen Neerja as well and I agree - it's excellent :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending