The Student Room Group

What pens do you use for exams?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by homeland.lsw
Hmmmm I was expecting lower...
Anyway, I wouldn't be to bothered about it, a C is a pass after all!

Why cause I love shrek 😩😂
Pilot Hi-techpoint V5 0.5 BX-V5 (can get a pack of 12 for £13.70: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pilot-Liquid-Ink-Rollerball-0-5-Tip/dp/B000J69KXS?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00 )

Been using these for every exam for 5 years, and they are pretty good :smile:
this beauty.
Reply 23
Original post by surina16
this beauty.

I wouldn't use anything else:love::love:
Reply 24
Pilot pens.
The Emperor of stationary
black bic pens. Just whatever I can get my hands on at Tescos the night before my first exam
A biro. Not the nicest pen to use but I just lose everything else...
ur mum
Before I started typing my exams, I used Bic Cristal Grip pens :smile:
I've had a parker pen since I started year 10 and i've used it for everything. Last December I bought a 2nd parker to use as a spare. Looked after the first one pretty well and lasted me till only very recently (i'm in A2 now). It died on my cos the 'clicker' stopped working so I just bought a third to replace it. I'm the sort of guy to look after my stuff so I just invested in a nice pen (or three) and take it where ever I go.

These are the two I have and use now (just in case any sad soul like me is interested):

http://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/parker-urban-ebony-metal-chiselled-ballpoint-pen-blue-ink/35767268

http://www.amazon.com/Parker-Twin-Chiseled-Ballpoint-Black/dp/B00383IJ0E
(edited 8 years ago)
Black bic cristal pen
Have used a pen very rarely, I almost prefer to write with a ballpen in exams instead.
Papermate comformate are very good and comfortable. I'm sure there are cheaper replicas. One pen that was amazing is one from whsmith and it is blue and costs like £3 for one pen but it's good. I bought one but forgot what it's called.
Original post by Leviathan1741
Before I started typing my exams, I used Bic Cristal Grip pens :smile:

Typing exams? you have really had the option to type in exams? can't remember me that I have ever used a keyboard in exams.
Original post by Kallisto
Typing exams? you have really had the option to type in exams? can't remember me that I have ever used a keyboard in exams.

Yes, I have a disability which means I am eligible to type instead of writing by hand :smile:
I typed two exams in December for my AS mocks as I broke my right arm which I write with. I used Notepad and I hated it so much but it made me do my work easier and quicker. But I like hand writing a lot.
needlepoints
biros (is that how you spell them?) are awful.
Original post by M14B
Pilot pens.
The Emperor of stationary

Original post by AlmightyJesus
needlepoints
biros (is that how you spell them?) are awful.

Sounds like what I'm going to poke my eyes with when I see my AS results.
Original post by Rhythmical
Sounds like what I'm going to poke my eyes with when I see my AS results.

Quick Reply

Latest