The Student Room Group

The Official TSR ART Society

The Official* TSR ART Society:

Right creative ppl :ahee: (or non creative lurkers :mmm: jk anyone is welcome :h:) here is the brand new TSR Art Society :party: finally did it @Student403 :lol: to celebrate doing a piece for my prep :rofl:
I looked hard (yes through every page :sigh: ) and there seemed to be a distinct lack of art related societies :sad: so thought :idea: 'let us roll it into one big creative thread :awesome:' so here we are :yes:
This thread is primarily a celebration of just how....
[scroll]
Fabulous :pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre:
[/scroll]
.... art is :ahee: (most of the time :cry2:) so come here to post about anything art related and if you want some arty help or advice (can't advise anything above yr13s personally :getmecoat:).

There are some rules :chaplin:

Spoiler

all done with the boring but important stuff :yawn:

Now....
Let us whip our stationary out and get creative :party:
[scroll]
:rave:
[/scroll]
[scrollr]:rave:[/scrollr]
[scroll]:rave:[/scroll]
[scrollr]:rave:[/scrollr]Enjoy :h:
Current Members:

Spoiler

*official may be a slight fabrication of the truth :innocent:it isnt official at all :cry: but we have some mods in it and a CA so why not go all the way with the officialness :ahee:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

omg!!! Is photography acceptable here :giggle:
Original post by iEthan
omg!!! Is photography acceptable here :giggle:

No :indiff:

Spoiler

Original post by CoolCavy

PHEW, OK good :tongue: :awesome:
I've just been procrastinating most of the day looking at scrapbooking and a couple other art stuff, thinking of getting back into scrapbooking after exams are done :excited:

Onion ?! WHERE ? :mmm:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Onion ?! WHERE ? :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan

Spoiler

MY HEART ! MY HEART !!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :ahee: :love: :love:
MY HEART ! MY HEART !!!!

hehehehehehe
Original post by iEthan
hehehehehehe

Tell my wife I wont be long :love: on my way home :ahee:
Reply 10
I'm quite honoured (& hellur confused) that I was accepted to the not-so-secret society Art :adore:

Can't wait to brag about my not-so-great noodle doodles (or the highly anticipated stickmen) :danceboy:
Reply 11
The Official* TSR ART Society:

Right creative ppl :ahee: (or non creative lurkers :mmm: jk anyone is welcome :h:) here is the brand new TSR Art Society :party: finally did it @Student403 :lol: to celebrate doing a piece for my prep :rofl:
I looked hard (yes through every page :sigh: ) and there seemed to be a distinct lack of art related societies :sad: so thought :idea: 'let us roll it into one big creative thread :awesome:' so here we are :yes:
This thread is primarily a celebration of just how....
[scroll]
Fabulous :pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre::pierre:
[/scroll]
.... art is :ahee: (most of the time :cry2:) so come here to post about anything art related and if you want some arty help or advice (can't advise anything above yr13s personally :getmecoat:).

There are some rules :chaplin:

Spoiler

all done with the boring but important stuff :yawn:

Now....
Let us whip our stationary out and get creative :party:
[scroll]
:rave:
[/scroll]
[scrollr]:rave:[/scrollr]
[scroll]:rave:[/scroll]
[scrollr]:rave:[/scrollr]Enjoy :h:
Current Members:
-@iEthan
-@Gingerbread101
-@z33
-@Student403
-@thebear
-@LeyK
-@serah.exe
-@Mochassassin
-@CoolCavy
as you can see we are literally bursting at the seams with members :rofl:
*official may be a slight fabrication of the truth :innocent:it isnt official at all :cry: but we have some mods in it and a CA so why not go all the way with the officialness :ahee:

One day you'll make posts with more emojis than words.
(edited 8 years ago)

My kind of art :love:
TFW you forget you made this society :getmecoat:

Original post by Black Rose
I've just been procrastinating most of the day looking at scrapbooking and a couple other art stuff, thinking of getting back into scrapbooking after exams are done :excited:

Awwww Black Rose :colondollar: that is acc quite cute :cute: and yes, awww you could do like a summer one, that would be sweet :h:

Original post by iEthan

Spoiler

MY HEART ! MY HEART !!!!

OMG ONION :cry2: love onion omg :love: awwwwhhhhhhhhhhh she is so sweet and her little pink feet daww :blush:

Original post by LeyK
I'm quite honoured (& hellur confused) that I was accepted to the not-so-secret society Art :adore:

Can't wait to brag about my not-so-great noodle doodles (or the highly anticipated stickmen) :danceboy:

Heheh ofc Leyk :rofl: gotta invite a future graphic artist :ahee: looool shush :slap: seen them and they ain't stickmen :cry2:

Original post by Josb
One day you'll make posts with more emojis than words.

loool not possible :mmm: a sentence doesn't feel right without an emoji :afraid: use them like punctuation :getmecoat:
Original post by Student403

My kind of art :love:

OMG that is beautiful student :eek: yeeeesss love art like that tbh, digital art :yes: stuff like this is really nice :h::

Spoiler

:poke:
C'mon serah don't leave us in suspense says the person who hasn't posted anything yet cos they are too scared

Original post by the bear

OMG Bjorn i never saw this before :cry2: we have our first posted art :woo: congrats bear it is cute :giggle: on point shading as well :ahee:

----------------------
*AS art update that noone cares about :rofl:*
So so so close to finishing my prep sheet :cry2: spent so many hours on it if i look at it any longer im gonna combust :headfire: also banned from doing all nighters for my own health lmao :lol: Can fill it with one more piece (ofc it is quality not quantity but there needs to be some decent amount of quantity to fill an A2 sized board :redface:) and then that's it :cry: <<< tears of relief. Ok ok so i still need to do the exam (10 days to go :afraid:) and gotta finish of my sketchbook but the sooner this prep is done the sooner that massive thing is ticked off the list :colondollar:
*scootles off back to do art*
:getmecoat:

OMG Bjorn i never saw this before :cry2: we have our first posted art :woo: congrats bear it is cute :giggle: on point shading as well :ahee:

----------------------

god helse store ører

translation compliance:

Spoiler

This thread will just be full of realism and photography 😒
@CoolCavy I'm in love with Onion :love: :blush:
Reply 18

Heheh ofc Leyk :rofl: gotta invite a future graphic artist :ahee: looool shush :slap: seen them and they ain't stickmen :cry2:

----------------------
*AS art update that noone cares about :rofl:*
So so so close to finishing my prep sheet :cry2: spent so many hours on it if i look at it any longer im gonna combust :headfire: also banned from doing all nighters for my own health lmao :lol: Can fill it with one more piece (ofc it is quality not quantity but there needs to be some decent amount of quantity to fill an A2 sized board :redface:) and then that's it :cry: <<< tears of relief. Ok ok so i still need to do the exam (10 days to go :afraid:) and gotta finish of my sketchbook but the sooner this prep is done the sooner that massive thing is ticked off the list :colondollar:
*scootles off back to do art*
:getmecoat:

Forgot I'm technically an artist... Well according to you :sigh:

Oh and btw... all nighters can be done with the help of napping during the day #ninwisdom :ninja:
Just helping :biggrin: Don't do it tho if ^ is not the case :shakecane:
Aw this looks cool! I've been looking for a thread like this <3

Quick Reply

Latest