The Student Room Group

Thinking of Going into Male Prostitution

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zarek
Bonkers I feel. Many are in relationships or could readily access sex for free or their libido is at a low ebb. Plus women, unlike men, are not obsessed with shagging unsuitably young partners. But good luck and let me know if I'm wrong.

Ha ha ha someone actually believe that nonsense.

Women like to hide it more as they don't want to be judged but are just as bad.
Reply 41
Also he was about 17 -19 and his customers were mostly old men.
Reply 42
Original post by Thomb
LoLoLoLoLoLoL ROFL are you sure about that?

yeah? stop acting so childish
Reply 43
camshows!!! :banana:
Reply 44
Original post by ivy.98
yeah? stop acting so childish

Have you ever had any experience of what its like to be a rent boy?
Original post by ivy.98
thanks for tagging :smile:

OP, yes thats an option. for starters you could start with something less serious like getting a sugar mommy or working at non-popular day/night stripper clubs to gain some work experience and slowly work your way up. :smile:

but tbh id strongly recommend sugar mommies/daddies because they require less skills and its more flexible. try websites but you need to be careful, make sure they're legit

You mean its more about stringing along lonely/desperate/older people.
Reply 46
Original post by Thomb
Have you ever had any experience of what its like to be a rent boy?

not direct but experiences of friends.
Reply 47
Original post by ivy.98
not direct but experiences of friends.

And how did they find it?
Reply 48
Original post by drbluebox
You mean its more about stringing along lonely/desperate/older people.

basically :smile:

Original post by Thomb
And how did they find it?

idk how this relates to my post?

dont feel like sharing someones personal experiences
Reply 49
Original post by ivy.98
basically :smile:

idk how this relates to my post?

dont feel like sharing someones personal experiences

k? You said you could respect someone who sells their young adult body to old pervs.
Reply 50
Original post by Thomb
k? You said you could respect someone who sells their young adult body to old pervs.

yeah i did, why did you ask me about my friends experiences...
i dont judge people. its their life and their choice
Reply 51
Original post by ivy.98
yeah i did, why did you ask me about my friends experiences...
i dont judge people. its their life and their choice

You did though you compared the life of a male prostitute to that of the unemployed and said prostitution is preferable.
Reply 52
Original post by Thomb
You did though you compared the life of a male prostitute to that of the unemployed and said prostitution is preferable.

i said man/woman.
yeah because they are actually doing something even if in some cases they dont want to instead of sitting on their lazy asses the whole day being useless

plus sex work is necessary for society. most people dont need sex to survive, but they sure as hell need it to feel satisfied, be psychologically and physically healthy. im certain there would be many more suicides if there werent any sex workers.
Reply 53
Original post by ivy.98
i said man/woman.
yeah because they are actually doing something even if in some cases they dont want to instead of sitting on their lazy asses the whole day being useless

plus sex work is necessary for society. most people dont need sex to survive, but they sure as hell need it to feel satisfied, be psychologically and physically healthy. im certain there would be many more suicides if there werent any sex workers.

You're friends are prostitues ask them how they feel after sleeping with dirty old men - I'm sure they're not exactly over the moon? And neither would I be sleeping with them.
Reply 54
Original post by Thomb
You're friends are prostitues ask them how they feel after sleeping with dirty old men - I'm sure they're not exactly over the moon? And neither would I be sleeping with them.

um who said they sleep with old men? :/ and most of them are doing that as a side job to satisfy their high sex drives

ok? youre being ****ing rude disrespecting my friends
Reply 55
Original post by ivy.98
um who said they sleep with old men? :/ and most of them are doing that as a side job to satisfy their high sex drives

ok? youre being ****ing rude disrespecting my friends

Do me a favour you're friends are prostitutes they don't deserve respect.
If you're from London, I could forward your CV to my employer, they always keep taking new people as we get busier and busier.
Reply 57
Original post by Thomb
Do me a favour you're friends are prostitutes they don't deserve respect.

please grow up, thanks :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by Anonymous
Money is very difficult right now and I can't get any support from family and I'm really looking for a job, but haven't been successful.

I am thinking of going into male prostitution.

Does anyone have any experience or knows of anyone who has gone into the sex industry?

I was reading an article that more and more university students are seeking the sex industry to help them with their financial struggles. I think this might have to be an option for me because I am worried that I will not be able to afford anything.

My advice is to try to get a more conventional job even if it pays less
Reply 59
Original post by ivy.98
please grow up, thanks :smile:

Yeah believed your 'friends' story 100%

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending