The Student Room Group

GCSE 2015 Past Paper Release Schedule

Scroll to see replies

2015 papers
Original post by Princessy
Have u got past papers additional science higher B2, C2, P2 please and their mark schemes?

As I explained in the OP, the purpose of this thread is to inform people that these papers will not be available either here on TSR or anywhere else until the dates stated
Original post by Gingerbread101
As I explained in the OP, the purpose of this thread is to inform people that these papers will not be available either here on TSR or anywhere else until the dates stated

Ok
Reply 23
yeh i agree does anyone know if the maths 9-1 edexcel shall be sat this year?? for year 10 also any good websites for woman in black thanks:u:
Reply 24
Original post by MezmorisedPotato
The content hasn't changed much though.. The main plan is the make exams at the end of the year so more linear. Unlike GCSE reforms happening, A levels aren't as bad.

You are mistaken. We will have to sit three exams at the end of 3 years. First exam tests on your AS knowledge and second exam on your A2 knowledge. However, the third exam is a mixture ot all 6 modules learnt throughout 2 years and a lot of content is included. Also, you can't retake exams in January if you wanted. For now, this is how A levels are structured. In the future they are planning to make it even more harder, so I feel sorry for the younger generation.
Reply 25
It would really help if someone could give us their ocr interchange account
Original post by Charlieg_99_
But how and where can I find the 2015 past papers?????
Original post by mhya2001
yeh i agree does anyone know if the maths 9-1 edexcel shall be sat this year?? for year 10 also any good websites for woman in black thanks:u:

If you're in year 10, yes you'll sit new exams at GCSE ranging from 9-1. However, the exam board depends on the school.
Reply 28
Original post by Gingerbread101
2015 Exam Series Past Paper Schedule

Past papers are really great for revision, and while you might think that practising using the most recent one will give you an edge when it comes to your exam, these papers won't be around in the general public for quite some time! Please don't try to access these papers before the dates listed below

Because the most recent papers are used for mock exams, there's a delay in releasing them. Here's the schedule for the GSCE 2015 series of exams:
past papers gcse.png

What THE HELL OCR.

After A Level results day the next year is a perfect time to release a paper :facepalm:
I know they do it for mocks, but most schools do mocks from October-February. The summer series are released early may so it literally gives us 1-2 weeks to do them before the exam! not long enough :frown:
Original post by jazz_xox_
I know they do it for mocks, but most schools do mocks from October-February. The summer series are released early may so it literally gives us 1-2 weeks to do them before the exam! not long enough :frown:

There's lots of other exam papers and other methods, make sure a single past paper isn't the central point of your revision :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by jamestg
They are much, much worse.

Take Biology for example.

For the A-level in Biology, you take 3 exams at the end of Y13 (so far so good). The first exam is on the AS content (350 page textbook) and the second exam is on the A2 content (350 page textbook). Even though it's a lot, it's manageable. But the third exam is on both years' content - ALL 700 PAGES WORTH FOR ONE SINGLE TWO HOUR EXAM. And the content is hard.

So if you even think that A-levels aren't as bad, you are HUGELY mistaken and you've got a big storm coming. If you're doing/thinking of doing more than two or more sciences, hahahahhahahahhahhaha good luck!

The GCSE reforms are a walk in the park, trust me. I did all my exams in a linear format and I did okay, not as well as hoped but still pretty good and to be considered a 'russell group' potential applicant.

Next time PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look up what you're wanting to type!

(rant over)

Well, according to your assumption, I'm making a massive mistake with my A-Levels-
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Accelerated Further Maths (Further Maths and Maths in the space of one A-Level)
(Extended Project Qualification)
(General Studies)
I'm scared - but i think I'm allowed to do all that, but ill probably change them if its too much.
(edited 7 years ago)
AQA papers seem to have been released prematurely (but I'm not complaining!)
Can someone please send me ocr GCSE chemistry 2015 June higher C1 C2 C3

Quick Reply

Latest