The Student Room Group

HOW OLD and TALL are YOU?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Where's Channel 4 for a documentary when you need them? It sounds awful no wonder why you want to run to Cambridge. It's so beautiful there. I don't live too far from it. I feel for you.

It's not that bad, not bad enough for a Channel 4 documentary. Since I play footie, do you do any sport?
Original post by kieran12321LFC
It's not that bad, not bad enough for a Channel 4 documentary. Since I play footie, do you do any sport?

Does clicking on a mouse count? The refresh button is my friend lol. And I didn't expect you to play football, would have thought it was too good for you.
Does clicking on a mouse count? The refresh button is my friend lol. And I didn't expect you to play football, would have thought it was too good for you.

Do I detect a hint of savage :tongue:. Do you consider yourself to be like a typical TSRer in person or not
Do I detect a hint of savage :tongue:. Do you consider yourself to be like a typical TSRer in person or not

Kinda, I'm a little bit shy but I'm weird lol. How about you? TSR has made me smarter and care about my education though.
Kinda, I'm a little bit shy but I'm weird lol. How about you? TSR has made me smarter and care about my education though.

I don't think I am like the typical TSR user tbh, a lot of people on here like anime and I imagine they also like computer games but I personally hate all of that stuff. I am quite shy as well in person but if the situation dictates, I can feign confidence. Where you previously in the year above in your school?
Original post by Hillary Habibi

threads on height legit rivalling threads on islam in terms of frequency lately tbh
I don't think I am like the typical TSR user tbh, a lot of people on here like anime and I imagine they also like computer games but I personally hate all of that stuff. I am quite shy as well in person but if the situation dictates, I can feign confidence. Where you previously in the year above in your school?

Yeah I was, there's several of us who are catching up but secretly we are smarter than our peers :O. And I have never read anime but I'm shy but I'm on the school council lol. I want to be head girl so my PS looks wicked.
18 and 6'1"

21 and 5'2:h:
Almost 18 and 5ft8.5 (usually just round it to 5"9' :tongue:). It sucks to be small, especially when one of my parents is 6ft4 :colonhash:
A couple months off 17 and 6 foot.
185 or 186 or 187 cm or .. 6'1 - 6'2.
17 and 5 FOOT 11

Original post by iEthan
I am SEVENTEEN and SIX FOOT ONE. :giggle:

Taller :frown:
Reply 135
Seventeen, 5'7? Maybe '8? I don't actually know...
Original post by ivy.98
20 and 6"

How are you the same height as me?

You don't look like you're "6" feet tall.

Why is every male on here 6' 2" cm?

Something seems suspicious here.:nothing:
I didn't start the "teenage sprout" until I was 15. Was tiny light and short until then. I'm 21 now, but I stopped around around 17 - 5"10. Got to 5"11 by 19, I reckon I've levelled out now. Depends how I sleep and exercise, but I'm between 5"11 and 6".

Went to an international school where people weren't only coming from the southern hemisphere, but also being held back if they didn't pass years, so I ended up at 14, in rugby class with 17 year old NZ brutes that lived in the gym and fed on... idk what the **** they fed on. But they were brutes. It was rather unpleasant. Think of it like tennis. Except I was the ball.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm 29 and like somewhere around 160-165cm tall! xx :tsr2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Early 20's and 5'8

Quick Reply