The Student Room Group

I cant end the relationship and i hate it

Scroll to see replies

AFTER a time out just puts things to one side. You onbiously cant deal with her or ir and you have nothing to gain by doing it now becayse you will be in a mess.
She doesnt have to mess him about during exams because he needs to go into lockdown and focus. Honestly if you cnat get your priorities right now then you are going nowhere. Its not rocket science exams are more important and they will be heading your way like it or not. Its a complete no brainer.
Reply 21
Original post by 999tigger
AFTER a time out just puts things to one side. You onbiously cant deal with her or ir and you have nothing to gain by doing it now becayse you will be in a mess.
She doesnt have to mess him about during exams because he needs to go into lockdown and focus. Honestly if you cnat get your priorities right now then you are going nowhere. Its not rocket science exams are more important and they will be heading your way like it or not. Its a complete no brainer.

yes i agree with you completely i have got to get these exams out the way because they are so much bigger than her because when i look back after ten years or so i will probably be with someone else who is much nicer and also this is deciding my career path so need to get it right and not fuss over relation ships

p.s she messed with me over exam season last year and so i am under more exam presure this year, i was awake at 3 in the morning on the phone to her (i cant evan rember what about ) it was the morning of my first exam and it did go well either
Dude just do what I say. You cnat think for yourself and its painful you cnat see whats best for you plus you are weak when it comes to her.
Exams now, no contact with her and deal with it all after. She will still be there to argue with and make you unhappy if thats what you want, but after.
Original post by tubbz12389
i have been with my girlfriend for nearly two years now and things over the years have been very shaky and a bit of a bumpy ride, it started with another guy who liked her and would message her all the time and they would meet up sometimes but i just assumed they where friends but it started getting a bit much and they would message evan more than me and her did so i asked her about it and she said it was nothing they where just good friends, later on in the relation ship when things had died down about it i asked her if anything and had actually been going on and she told me that there was some stuff going on that he hated me and my girlfriend being together and couldn't stand seeing us together and wanted to go to the same uni as her.

There is also another side to the story witch is her anger, she is such an angry and negative person that i really get down and the way she acts towards other people, she didn't like my friends and so she made me ditch them but did it in a way of making me hate them and only know can i see that they where my true friends, she made me end every all the friendships i have had with girls and gets angry if i talk to them, evan though her and the guy still talk i just feel that it really isnt fair and i get so angry just thinking about it my heart starts beeting so quickly and my head starts spinning. there are alot more things i could talk about and the list is endless lots of little things that just make me think what am i doing with her

i do love her and i did fall for her really hard but that was at the beginning and we are along way from that now, i have on and off days about breaking up with her i almost see it as like homework, i always think oh it is okay i will do it tomorrow but never do, we have come close to braking up once and it didn't last long at all basically the best part of 2 days, i am studying to do aerospace engineering and this is all a big distraction and i know i just need to get my head down and study.

please can i have any suggestions about how to do or just any feed back at all would be amazing, i feel so alone about all this and dont really know what to do......

p.s she messed with me over exam season last year and so i am under more exam presure this year, i was awake at 3 in the morning on the phone to her (i cant evan rember what about ) it was the morning of my first exam and it did go well either

Holy Jeeze! I'm assuming she was only 18 when you got together so the only possible redeeming thing about her is that she is clearly still too immature, ignorant and young to realise what an emotionally cruel person she is being.

You're only with her out of habit and insecurity, she is not treating you well.
It is difficult and frightening to let go of the bonds you have, because as social animals human beings need bonds to survive and thrive.
It is 100% necessary though. You have to do it and get through it. She is bad for you. That is not how you treat someone who you care about.
Reply 24
we can get rich and die alone together
(so not really alone)

I don't meant physically together, if you had sufficient common sense you would have inferred that I meant together as in we share a common goal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending