The Student Room Group

What would you call my hair type?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mall-cop
have you ever left the house?
anyway responding to your vm now...mate.

Yes, I go out quite often actually, got a party tonight too but as I said most Indians I know have 'very' straight hair, I mean they could be straightening it but I've never asked. Most tend to have shorter hair as guys but the girls tend to have very long, straight hair.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Yes, I go out quite often actually, got a party tonight too but as I said most Indians I know have 'very' straight hair, I mean they could be straightening it but I've never asked. Most tend to have shorter hair as guys but the girls tend to have very long, straight hair.

:facepalm2:
so the idea that a whole race could have many people with curly hair just...blew right over your head?
Anyway you can quote me here but this could get vicious because you're rah aggravating so I've taken it to a more private place
I won't be responding here anymore but do your best if you wanna quote still
I've nothing left to say to you here k :yy:
I wouldn't call that an afro. And as for your hair type I have no clue!
:facepalm2:
so the idea that a whole race could have many people with curly hair just...blew right over your head?
Anyway you can quote me here but this could get vicious because you're rah aggravating so I've taken it to a more private place
I won't be responding here anymore but do your best if you wanna quote still
I've nothing left to say to you here k :yy:

If you don't believe I was genuinely asking about hair then see this
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1459265891.996969.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you don't believe I was genuinely asking about hair then see this
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1459265891.996969.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

omfg ignore listed for showing me receipts in this ridiculous thread when we've already discussed this in private
omfg ignore listed for showing me receipts in this ridiculous thread when we've already discussed this in private

Please do ignore me, leave me alone and stop talking to me. You get banned as Mango-peeler, you get banned as mrsjenner and you keep coming back. Kindly leave.

You are very annoying, aren't you supposed to be grounded even though you're 24. Get off the PC.
I mean did he like go through the rubbish to find that just to show me like wtf
Finding me a receipt that he says is from the barbers, what does you receiving a haircut, like any normal person, have to do with why I feel/know you made this thread. I never said you never received a haircut. I said you made this thread because you have hang ups about your hair. In the unedited OP I showed you, it says nothing about hair care products. You asked about hairstyles. Not shampoos for ethnic people. Despite that excuse you put in VMs.

I just can't with this guy. I'm not in the mood for foolishness.
[*] Dinasaurus This message is hidden because Dinasaurus is on your ignore list.
I'll take you off when I'm less annoyed.
Like I VMed you out of respect so I wouldn't have to argue with you publicly and this boy still doesn't get it.
I mean did he like go through the rubbish to find that just to show me like wtf
Finding me a receipt that he says is from the barbers, what does you receiving a haircut, like any normal person, have to do with why I feel/know you made this thread. I never said you never received a haircut. I said you made this thread because you have hang ups about your hair. In the unedited OP I showed you, it says nothing about hair care products. You asked about hairstyles. Not shampoos for ethnic people. Despite that excuse you put in VMs.

I just can't with this guy. I'm not in the mood for foolishness.

It was from my pocket, can't you read the time. There is no edited OP, you can see if a post is edited you dipshit. This is LITERALLY the second line from the OP "Basically, just wanted to know what to call my hair for some ideas for possible hairstyles or tips to tackle the volume and thickness. "

Hairstyles and tips need shampoo you fool, what do you just have a buzzcut?

So you think I cut my hair and asked for advice as a round about way of proving I don't have an Afro? Like I said in the first line of the OP, I am aware I don't have an Afro, do you not understand. If I thought I had an Afro I would've included type 4 hair in the range.

You need to piss off, you can't with me but you CONSTANTLY reply to me, you literally go out of your way to reply to me on every thread.
Like I VMed you out of respect so I wouldn't have to argue with you publicly and this boy still doesn't get it.

I don't care if you argue with me publicly, NOBODY else cares, do you not want others to see your terrible arguments?
Your hair looks defibately straight. Might be a little wavy if grown out a little bit more but you are not a 3c or even a 2a tbh.
Original post by loveleest
Your hair looks defibately straight. Might be a little wavy if grown out a little bit more but you are not a 3c or even a 2a tbh.

Sometimes my hair is curly like when it's long but my hair grows up is that not a sign of curliness?

Like my hair naturally grows up and out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sometimes my hair is curly like when it's long but my hair grows up is that not a sign of curliness?

Like my hair naturally grows up and out

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not necessarily, Your hair can still grow upwards and be straight. Your hair looks a little wavy but not curly to me.
kinky :perv:
Straight as a piece 'a paper
This style is called "the bird nest" and it looks good on you.
umm, maybe straight with a possible hint of wave? I mean, if you're using a product and blow-dried it into place then it's difficult to tell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending