The Student Room Group

Help!

After the easter holidays is doing 22 hours of revision a week enough?
I n the holidays i am currently doing 5 hours a day.
My revision consists of making notes, revision cards and doing past papers and practice questions
You should have an idea of your own abiliyu and how much is going in.
You should have a timetable /study planner to keep you on target.

We all have different levels of abiliy, so whether 3hrs a day is enough depends on how lever you are, how much work youve done so far and how much you have to do. How goods do the grades you need have to be? I would do more than 3hrs a day tbh, but if you feel in control and you are getting good marks, then you have it right.
Original post by cleggj88
After the easter holidays is doing 22 hours of revision a week enough?
I n the holidays i am currently doing 5 hours a day.
My revision consists of making notes, revision cards and doing past papers and practice questions

Woah I should think so. Do remember it is possible to over revise. Make sure you have regular breaks and you allow time for yourself. Also eat well and get plenty of sleep. It getting the balance between doing lots of revision and running yourself into the ground.
Reply 3
Original post by Sportycb
Woah I should think so. Do remember it is possible to over revise. Make sure you have regular breaks and you allow time for yourself. Also eat well and get plenty of sleep. It getting the balance between doing lots of revision and running yourself into the ground.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest