~Gingerbread's road to Law~

Scroll to see replies

But she's doing paintballing.
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
But she's doing paintballing.

So? Just means she ain't a girly girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, I'm doing the same! How are you finding language change? I'm finding Language Acquisition to be fine, getting around 41/48, but I can never find enough to say about the Language Change section!
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
:console:

Their loss babe.

I thought you were a girl?!

I meant the paintballing vs girly sleep over:tongue:
Original post by Gingerbread101
I meant the paintballing vs girly sleep over:tongue:

Ah, that makes sense now :yep:.
Original post by Andy98
So? Just means she ain't a girly girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Part of me is a really girly girl and then when I want to be, I'm really outdoorsy :lol:
Original post by dyezrawna
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, I'm doing the same! How are you finding language change? I'm finding Language Acquisition to be fine, getting around 41/48, but I can never find enough to say about the Language Change section!

I find Language Change easier in the lessons, but harder to write essays about:yep: I'll have a look at my mock paper to see what mark I got :smile:
Part of me is a really girly girl and then when I want to be, I'm really outdoorsy :lol:

Same! I mean urrrmmmm.....I shoot things :colondollar:
Update 03/04/2016

First update of April! Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone, I had a great time although I may be a little bruised from paintballing! I haven't been doing as much recently as I'd have liked to, as we've been out. I didn't do any revision on 31st because it was my birthday, then I was too tired on 1st and did pretty much nothing. Yesterday (2nd) I did:
- Around 3 hours of History revision on Workers

Today I did:
- Around 2 hours of History revision on Workers

I have a lot more stuff to revise for History than any other subject, so I've been focusing on that, but over the next week I want to increase the amount I'm doing on Literature and for my Russia resit, as I've not been doing enough for that!
Notebook spam

My friends obviously know that the way to my heart is through Paperchase, so cleaned out the shop for my birthday!

As you all know I love notebooks and stationery, I thought I might as well share them here!

I've already started using the mini teal notebook to test myself on flashcards, as I find writing down my answers and having a paper record of what I got wrong is useful for checking back over to see what I've learnt.

I'm thinking I might use another one of the small ones for quick revision notes like that for each subject, lucky I have 3 of them!

The list books (in the second picture) I thought were deserving of their own picture for pure beauty's sake. Post it notes are one of my favourite things, so when combined in a notebook they are basically heaven. I imagine these are going to have a lot of day to day use rather than specifically revision.

I swear I'm not weird, I just love stationery! I bet you guys have something odd you're a bit OCD inclined towards too haha

~Gingerbread~

Quotes

x

OMG so many notebooks :eek:
they are so beautiful tho :love:
Original post by CoolCavy
OMG so many notebooks :eek:
they are so beautiful tho :love:

I love them :awesome: add to my beautiful collection :h: my friends were very impressed with themselves that none of them bought the same ones :giggle:
I love them :awesome: add to my beautiful collection :h: my friends were very impressed with themselves that none of them bought the same ones :giggle:

LOOOL you are all so cute i swear :cute: honestly, sleepovers and notebooks and cute little hats you are all so adorable together :lol: and yes :rofl: excellent notebook telepathy there :lol: x
LOOOL you are all so cute i swear :cute: honestly, sleepovers and notebooks and cute little hats you are all so adorable together :lol: and yes :rofl: excellent notebook telepathy there :lol: x

Even all of my friends who are guys managed to get colour co-ordinating wrapping paper and nice stationery :lol:
Even all of my friends who are guys managed to get colour co-ordinating wrapping paper and nice stationery :lol:

Stttawwp :rofl: honestly this is so cute :lol: idk how to word it but you are like those perfect people idek what they are called :rofl:
PARAGONS that's the one!!! oh im sure it is :rofl: lemme google one sec..
yes! there you go :lol: you are one of them :rofl:
Stttawwp :rofl: honestly this is so cute :lol: idk how to word it but you are like those perfect people idek what they are called :rofl:
PARAGONS that's the one!!! oh im sure it is :rofl: lemme google one sec..
yes! there you go :lol: you are one of them :rofl:

Aw I love it :awesome:

a person or thing viewed as a model of excellence."your cook is a paragon"

synonyms: perfect example, shining example, good example, model, epitome,archetype, ideal, exemplar, nonpareil, paradigm, embodiment,personification, quintessence, standard, prototype, apotheosis, the crème de la crème, the beau idéal, acme;

a perfect diamond of 100 carats or more.

Definitely the second option though :rofl:
Aw I love it :awesome:

a person or thing viewed as a model of excellence."your cook is a paragon"

synonyms: perfect example, shining example, good example, model, epitome,archetype, ideal, exemplar, nonpareil, paradigm, embodiment,personification, quintessence, standard, prototype, apotheosis, the crème de la crème, the beau idéal, acme;

a perfect diamond of 100 carats or more.

Definitely the second option though :rofl:

LOOOOOLL ofc :wink: i could pretend to be all smart and say i just knew the word but ngl...

Spoiler

LOOOOOLL ofc :wink: i could pretend to be all smart and say i just knew the word but ngl...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:rofl: well you have good tastes :wink:
plus you look similar and ur both smart so :dontknow: xD
:rofl: well you have good tastes :wink:
plus you look similar and ur both smart so :dontknow: xD

Hehe :giggle:

Oh and I also just remembered where I knew the word paragon from!
"What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god! The beauty of the world. The paragon of animals. And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me. No, nor woman neither, though by your smiling you seem to say so." from Hamlet :awesome: I memorised this soliloquy when I was bored one day :colondollar:
Hehe :giggle:

Oh and I also just remembered where I knew the word paragon from!
"What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god! The beauty of the world. The paragon of animals. And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me. No, nor woman neither, though by your smiling you seem to say so." from Hamlet :awesome: I memorised this soliloquy when I was bored one day :colondollar:

LOOOLL the intellect is real :rofl: lol you make me laugh :lol: im having a tough time choosing which method of paragon discovery is academically superior :toofunny:
and yeah just y'know casually learn some shakespeare thingy when you are bored :rofl:
loool ur great :hugs:
LOOOLL the intellect is real :rofl: lol you make me laugh :lol: im having a tough time choosing which method of paragon discovery is academically superior :toofunny:
and yeah just y'know casually learn some shakespeare thingy when you are bored :rofl:
loool ur great :hugs:

PRSOM :lol:

I looooveee Shakespeare, we go and see the plays all the time! :biggrin: we recently saw Benedict Cumberbatch's performance of Hamlet :love:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending