The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Finishes commenting on the skeleton code for Computing

Gonna do a c1 paper now
Started at 3 today.Geo.Finished 4 sub topics(Meander/Ox Bow Lakes,Waterfall/gorge,transportation,and river courses)
How are you all so motivated?
Im always fascinated how time and time again I keep forgetting to add +C when integrating >(
So i just had this potential idea.* i got ADDE at AS level* due to procrastination and not revising and i need ABB at least for uni. My plan would be as follows:
12am- 7am would be my new 'day' i will split it up with revising, breaks, walking the dog once maybe and eating. At 7.30 i would then get ready and go to school ( its easter now so this would be free time. Then when i get back from school about 3pm (sometimes 1pm and 4pm) i will sleep untill 11.30/12 and repeat. I know this idea sounds crazy but any thoughts and ideas wouldbe appreciated. Maybe i could try it and see how muchi concentrate? Would be useful in exams in may/june as i would revise all night for exams then all the way until the exam. I have 8 A level exams (4 retakes) in Law business and economics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2225
Original post by Jamie Vardy
How are you all so motivated?

because results day is 139days away and we wanna see all kinds grades on that results sheet [preferably the top ones]

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2226
MPC2 June 15 paper done with explanations behind every answer for 75 marks; periodically proceeding with economics notes
Gonna do a few by1/by4/by5 topic notes today and hopefully revise some circular motion and shm for physics and mechanics :biggrin:
Going to do some inorganic chemistry questions that I need to finish off
Reply 2229
Going to finish my psychology research methods notes and get them printed!!
Original post by SSD07
Going to finish my psychology research methods notes and get them printed!!

Lool, doing edexcel psychology????
Guys am i meant to revise all content and THEN do past papers? Or is it okay to do some past papers even though i havent learnt all content?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by martinnmartin
So i just had this potential idea.* i got ADDE at AS level* due to procrastination and not revising and i need ABB at least for uni. My plan would be as follows:
12am- 7am would be my new 'day' i will split it up with revising, breaks, walking the dog once maybe and eating. At 7.30 i would then get ready and go to school ( its easter now so this would be free time. Then when i get back from school about 3pm (sometimes 1pm and 4pm) i will sleep untill 11.30/12 and repeat. I know this idea sounds crazy but any thoughts and ideas wouldbe appreciated. Maybe i could try it and see how muchi concentrate? Would be useful in exams in may/june as i would revise all night for exams then all the way until the exam. I have 8 A level exams (4 retakes) in Law business and economics

Posted from TSR Mobile

What I would suggest you do is to wake up at 7 am during the holidays and do revision with 10 min breaks each hour until 2 pm. Then, you can take 2 hours break and start at 4 pm until 11 pm with 10 min breaks again. During school days, try waking up at least 2 hours before school starts and starts doing some revision.

Good luck.
Today I hope to:

Revise half of C3
Finish PH05 revision with questions
Do 3 pages of chem notes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doing 2 packs of my History
Done my EPQ!!! :yay::ymca::soap:
Just need to sign things :smile:

Now I can carry on with my bio flashcards!
need to finish all my notes on module one for chem retake:angry: and this is pushing it but, hopefully start the module two 'atmosphere' unit
Going to make chem flashcards on common exam questions

Posted from TSR Mobile
C1 Jan 2005
M1 past paper

Latest

Trending

Trending