The Student Room Group

PWC Assessment Centre for Graduates- Management Consulting

Hi,

I am starting this thread for anyone who is applying for the Management Consultant scheme. I have passed the online tests and the Telephone Interview, so I am happy to help with these. Does anyone have any advice for the assessment centre? How can you prepare for:
- Group Task
- Written Assignment

kind regards

Josh :smile:
Reply 1
I highly recommend you read some of the threads on wikijob regarding PwC's graduate schemes: for example PwC Graduate Intake 2016. Many people have posted extremely detailed experiences of every stage of the process including the assessment centre and partner interview. You can easily find information about the written and and group task :smile:

Also PwC have developed their assessment centre's so every candidate does the same tasks so at your AC you will have people going for other roles or programmes (summer internship, placement, etc).

Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Fumi
I highly recommend you read some of the threads on wikijob regarding PwC's graduate schemes: for example PwC Graduate Intake 2016. Many people have posted extremely detailed experiences of every stage of the process including the assessment centre and partner interview. You can easily find information about the written and and group task :smile:

Also PwC have developed their assessment centre's so every candidate does the same tasks so at your AC you will have people going for other roles or programmes (summer internship, placement, etc).

Good luck :smile:

Ah I didn't realise that all the assessment centres are the same no matter the role? That's helpful! Thank you so much!
Reply 3
Original post by Joshuak
Ah I didn't realise that all the assessment centres are the same no matter the role? That's helpful! Thank you so much!

how long does it take for pwc to get back with the result of assessment centre?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending