The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

QUOTE=FrenchUnicorn;63813165]Za late. ZA late. how could you BAE !

Spoiler

When are you gonna PM me the story :/ ?

Glad to hear !!
I was in bed lol , and now I'm on my way to the med school to have lunch with my friends :3 after that I'll go pick an other friend at her uni and we're going to watch a movie
And then I don't know haha
Any plans for today ? :h:

Hahaha aww that sounds great! I hope you have a lovely time :hugs: Do you know which film you are going to see?
And not really, some maths revision and then perhaps driving practise :h:
Original post by Amellia123
QUOTE=FrenchUnicorn;63813165]Za late. ZA late. how could you BAE !

Spoiler

When are you gonna PM me the story :/ ?

Glad to hear !!
I was in bed lol , and now I'm on my way to the med school to have lunch with my friends :3 after that I'll go pick an other friend at her uni and we're going to watch a movie
And then I don't know haha
Any plans for today ? :h:

Hahaha aww that sounds great! I hope you have a lovely time :hugs: Do you know which film you are going to see?
And not really, some maths revision and then perhaps driving practise :h:

Hey Amelia, how are you? :smile: :hugs:

(I tried to post some more Crocodiles lyrics earlier, but TSR crashed on my phone :colonhash: :tongue:)
Original post by SassKing13

Hey Amelia, how are you? :smile: :hugs:

(I tried to post some more Crocodiles lyrics earlier, but TSR crashed on my phone :colonhash: :tongue:)

Afternoon SassKing!! :hugs: I'm alright thanks, how have you been? :smile:

(Ahh I see - damn that's annoying :lol:)

Spoiler

Spoiler

AMELLIA! :biggrin: How was your day?

:rofl: great choice made by your mum there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
AMELLIA! :biggrin: How was your day?

:rofl: great choice made by your mum there

Posted from TSR Mobile

MATRIX!! :biggrin: Its been okay thanks - how have you been?

Haha ikr :rofl: Its like a grey rabbit outline on a lemon-yellow background :lol: (It was all blue accessories before but now my mum is like 'have to make it look all bright before we come to sell')
MATRIX!! :biggrin: Its been okay thanks - how have you been?

Haha ikr :rofl: Its like a grey rabbit outline on a lemon-yellow background :lol: (It was all blue accessories before but now my mum is like 'have to make it look all bright before we come to sell')

Good! It was great thanks - had a half day at school:mmm:

Ooooh love it! :biggrin: Hahaha indeed, you must spread the colour of joy around the house! Did you know yellow also connotates signs of intellect? Blue is a great colour though because it's very calming and is related to trust, wisdom and truth:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good! It was great thanks - had a half day at school:mmm:

Ooooh love it! :biggrin: Hahaha indeed, you must spread the colour of joy around the house! Did you know yellow also connotates signs of intellect? Blue is a great colour though because it's very calming and is related to trust, wisdom and truth:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww fantastic!! You going to have a good rest for the rest of the day, or something else in mind? :mmm:

Haha thanks Matrix! :biggrin: Yeah apparent blue looks too dark and depressing (even though it was pale blue!!) And yes - my mum has painted the kitchen in a 'night-club' purple colour :lol: Does it really? Haha hopefully will make me more intelligent then :lol: And yes I see what you mean - if me own room cant be calming place then I am well and truly stuck!! :yep:
Aww fantastic!! You going to have a good rest for the rest of the day, or something else in mind? :mmm:

Haha thanks Matrix! :biggrin: Yeah apparent blue looks too dark and depressing (even though it was pale blue!!) And yes - my mum has painted the kitchen in a 'night-club' purple colour :lol: Does it really? Haha hopefully will make me more intelligent then :lol: And yes I see what you mean - if me own room cant be calming place then I am well and truly stuck!! :yep:

A bit of both really :biggrin: What have you been up to?

Hahah ohh right. Well purple is generally thought of as a colour of luxury, ambition and magic! I say good choice :rofl: Hahaha maybe. Yup - it depends on the shade of yellow though

Posted from TSR Mobile
A bit of both really :biggrin: What have you been up to?

Hahah ohh right. Well purple is generally thought of as a colour of luxury, ambition and magic! I say good choice :rofl: Hahaha maybe. Yup - it depends on the shade of yellow though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww that's good - how does it feel to finally be on holiday?! :biggrin:

Is it really? Haha cool! I shall have to send you a photo of it when all the sheets have been taken down (take 2 weeks to harden fully) :rofl: Haha yeah don't want a really sickly shade :lol:
Aww that's good - how does it feel to finally be on holiday?! :biggrin:

Is it really? Haha cool! I shall have to send you a photo of it when all the sheets have been taken down (take 2 weeks to harden fully) :rofl: Haha yeah don't want a really sickly shade :lol:

Doesn't feel like holiday yet but it's a relief :biggrin:

Yup! Cool! Hahaha OK :smile: No you wouldn't, that shade could also be a sign of jealousy! Good thing you don't have that...maybe that's ehat colour Little Amellia's room is....:holmes::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Good good :smile: I've been alright thanks :smile: :hugs: I went to get my haircut earlier, oh the excitement :tongue:

Haha that's amazing :lol: :tongue: Did you watch the Echo and the Bunnymen Glastonbury performance in the end? :tongue:
Good good :smile: I've been alright thanks :smile: :hugs: I went to get my haircut earlier, oh the excitement :tongue:

Haha that's amazing :lol: :tongue: Did you watch the Echo and the Bunnymen Glastonbury performance in the end? :tongue:

KSKC!!!:eek:
That's great to hear! :yep::smile::yep:
Woah, too much excitement to handle! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doesn't feel like holiday yet but it's a relief :biggrin:

Yup! Cool! Hahaha OK :smile: No you wouldn't, that shade could also be a sign of jealousy! Good thing you don't have that...maybe that's ehat colour Little Amellia's room is....:holmes::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I know what you mean - and yes a massive relief!! :biggrin:

Is it really? Hmmm... :lol: yeah true true!! Haha little Amellia's room is this weird bright pinky/beige :lol: looks nice though
Haha I know what you mean - and yes a massive relief!! :biggrin:

Is it really? Hmmm... :lol: yeah true true!! Haha little Amellia's room is this weird bright pinky/beige :lol: looks nice though

Yes! :jive:

Yup :wink:
Hahaha fair enough - does sound quite nice (painfully :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
KSKC!!!:eek:
That's great to hear! :yep::smile::yep:
Woah, too much excitement to handle! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(THE) MATRIX. OH MY GOD, IT CAN'T BE : O :lol:

I know, I know :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)

Aww good to hear! :hugs: Haha oh did you now? Excitement!! :excited: :tongue: Had the whole lot shaven off or just a trim? :tongue:

Hahaha ill post a photo of them when I go upstairs :lol: Damn I knew I had forgotten something :frown: tell you what, I'll finish it when I have done this maths paper :smile:
Yes! :jive:

Yup :wink:
Hahaha fair enough - does sound quite nice (painfully :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :wink:

And ikr - she has a really cool canvas of the Brooklyn Bridge too!! :tongue:
(THE) MATRIX. OH MY GOD, IT CAN'T BE : O :lol:

I know, I know :tongue:

YES, IT IS THE MATRIX! :jive::awesome::jive:

How did you ever contain the excitement? It must have been a difficult job for the hairdresser! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
YES, IT IS THE MATRIX! :jive::awesome::jive:

How did you ever contain the excitement? It must have been a difficult job for the hairdresser! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm just imagining SassKing running round the room all excited and the hairdresser chasing him with a pair of scissors like 'come back!!' :lol:
Aww good to hear! :hugs: Haha oh did you now? Excitement!! :excited: :tongue: Had the whole lot shaven off or just a trim? :tongue:

Hahaha ill post a photo of them when I go upstairs :lol: Damn I knew I had forgotten something :frown: tell you what, I'll finish it when I have done this maths paper :smile:

:rofl: :rofl:

The whole lot shaven off, obviously.

Ah, that's alright :smile: Enjoy it! :biggrin: They do a big setlist, a mixture of covers and their own songs :smile: YES THEY DO PLAY ALL THAT JAZZ :tongue:

Latest