Scroll to see replies

Original post by aymanzayedmannan
Go ahead mate and thank you :biggrin:

#Goalz handwriting :laugh:

Spoiler

Reply 801
Thank you!

I think it matters, but I can't be too sure - I applied for engineering so that's a course that you must declare if you intend on doing it (along with most other science degrees). A friend of mine applied as undeclared and hasn't received his decision yet, but you should be fine because they keep making offers until late April. :h:

Hey @Zacken, I've made some notes on particle accelerators. Would you like them?

thank you for the reply :smile: good luck with the exams! :biggrin:
Reply 802
Today was quite nice in my neck of the woods - the weather was pleasant, some drizzle and quite a lovely breeze. It was quite dark at midday too; definitely the kind of day you don't want to revise on! Nevertheless, I've gotten a few things done. :colondollar:

M3 June 2010
Raw marks: 69/75
UMS: 90/100
Time left: 31 mins

I'm really making a lot of careless mistakes in M3, this isn't good. Simple things like sign errors and complacency are brining me down - it was noticing the difference between a spring and a string on this paper! :facepalm: I feel like I'm progressively getting worse in terms of the marks I'm scoring, but I've improved a lot on the "harder" topics, so that's a good sign. Satisfied with my timing on this one. :tongue:

Physics Unit 4 January 2011
Raw: somewhere between 65-68/80
UMS: 120/120
Time left: 14 mins 46 seconds

Really surprised with this. I feel like I improved in certain weaknesses like particle physics and capacitors! I'm happy with my Physics progress, even though I didn't do very well in terms of raw marks or time management. :yep:

I've managed to also complete my notes on particle physics, took me two days to revise the whole stinkin' module and I'm starting to enjoy it a lot now. :biggrin:

I managed some decent Chem 4 revision as well; need to work on time management on that paper and some cramming is needed.

Now left for the night:

Look over my mistakes in physics. :redface:
@aymanzayedmannan nice job on your M3 mark - I'm jealous having done papers myself and only scored 60-65 :emo:
This cracked me up :toofunny:

Spoiler

Reply 805
Original post by Student403
@aymanzayedmannan nice job on your M3 mark - I'm jealous having done papers myself and only scored 60-65 :emo:

I'm trying to get decent in it so I don't panic right before exams (which aren't too far off lol) :laugh:

This cracked me up :toofunny:

I actually don't know what Ramiz Raja was thinking :s-smilie: What a lad though xD :toofunny:
I'm trying to get decent in it so I don't panic right before exams (which aren't too far off lol) :laugh:

I actually don't know what Ramiz Raja was thinking :s-smilie: What a lad though xD :toofunny:

Scarily close :emo:

Haha yeah it was a bit silly xD but overreaction much???? X"D
Reply 807
Scarily close :emo:

Haha yeah it was a bit silly xD but overreaction much???? X"D

So much work, such little time. :cry:

Spoiler

I find it hilarious how he's just like "stop doing it, mate" xD

@Zacken, I've uploaded my particle physics notes above :biggrin:
So much work, such little time. :cry:

Spoiler

I find it hilarious how he's just like "stop doing it, mate" xD

@Zacken, I've uploaded my particle physics notes above :biggrin:

If you're ever looking just (on a phone) click it and hold or on a computer hover your mouse over to find out!
And yeah xD
I feel like we don't have as much bants on your two threads these days :emo:

@aymanzayedmannan @Zacken

Aye, it'll pick back up in due time, hopefully. :emo:
Reply 811

Me too. It's been 3 days since Zain's was active. :frown:
Me too. It's been 3 days since Zain's was active. :frown:

:eek: Oh my!

Original post by Zacken
Aye, it'll pick back up in due time, hopefully. :emo:

I hope! Give us some updates :h:
Ayman.. Looks like I'll be a lot closer to Montreal than I thought :colondollar: Let's do a Niagara Falls meetup some time!
Ayman.. Looks like I'll be a lot closer to Montreal than I thought :colondollar: Let's do a Niagara Falls meetup some time!

Wait, what? What happened?!
Reply 815

Dude I'm really bad with geography... What are you trying to tell me? :tongue: Where are you deciding to go?! PM me if you don't want to say it publicly!
Dude I'm really bad with geography... What are you trying to tell me? :tongue: Where are you deciding to go?! PM me if you don't want to say it publicly!

^my reaction

Could be an April Fool's?

Original post by Zacken
^my reaction

Could be an April Fool's?

Cornell! :biggrin: <3

Reply 818
Cornell! :biggrin: <3

...dude

I :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ING TOLD YOU YOU'D MAKE IT YOU PIECE OF :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: AND IT TOTALLY HAPPENED

I'm literally so happy man. I can't contain it. NY and Montreal are 6 hours away by car. <3
...dude

I :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ING TOLD YOU YOU'D MAKE IT YOU PIECE OF :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: AND IT TOTALLY HAPPENED

I'm literally so happy man. I can't contain it. NY and Montreal are 6 hours away by car. <3

Ahhh thank you thank you thank you!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: This is gonna be awesome!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending