The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm just imagining SassKing running round the room all excited and the hairdresser chasing him with a pair of scissors like 'come back!!' :lol:

Jesus Christ :rofl: I have no idea what to say :rofl:
Original post by SassKing13
:rofl: :rofl:

The whole lot shaven off, obviously.

Ah, that's alright :smile: Enjoy it! :biggrin: They do a big setlist, a mixture of covers and their own songs :smile: YES THEY DO PLAY ALL THAT JAZZ :tongue:

Hahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Number 1 all over was it?! :tongue: obviously...
Thanks!! :biggrin: I'm sure I will! Aww cool! AND PRAISE MCCULLOCH!! :tongue:
Hahaha :wink:

And ikr - she has a really cool canvas of the Brooklyn Bridge too!! :tongue:

Awww that actually does sound awesome! My walls in my room are plain... :frown:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm just imagining SassKing running round the room all excited and the hairdresser chasing him with a pair of scissors like 'come back!!' :lol:

Hahaha amazing Amellia! :rofl::ahee::mmm::ahee: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jesus Christ :rofl: I have no idea what to say :rofl:

It was just some random image I had in my head that sounded funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hairdresser like 'come back here SassKing, I've only shaven half of your hair off so far!' :lol:
This'll reach 10k posts soon :erm:
Original post by Matrix123
Awww that actually does sound awesome! My walls in my room are plain... :frown:

Hahaha amazing Amellia! :rofl::ahee::mmm::ahee: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

All of the walls in the house used to be cream, cream carpets, wood floor, cream sofas..... but last time we tried to sell the house it just looked so boring that it didn't :lol: So we are trying to make it look a bit more exciting!

Thanks you Matrix :tongue: :ahee: I don't know what made me actually say that :lol:
Original post by iEthan

Yup :woo:
How is Ethan today!? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan

Haha I think you may be right!! How have you been by the way Ethan? :hugs:
All of the walls in the house used to be cream, cream carpets, wood floor, cream sofas..... but last time we tried to sell the house it just looked so boring that it didn't :lol: So we are trying to make it look a bit more exciting!

Thanks you Matrix :tongue: :ahee: I don't know what made me actually say that :lol:

Ooooooooh:awesome: I think a cream colour scheme sounds amazing! !! (Not just saying that) Haha fair enough

Haha it was very nice of you to share that thought *bows before you* :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup :woo:
How is Ethan today!? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ethan's doing pretty well the last time I heard :erm: he's been a bit quiet recently but that's because he had work to do! :giggle: He would like to know how you're doing too? I'll let him know what you say! :tongue:

Haha I think you may be right!! How have you been by the way Ethan? :hugs:

I've been really good A! Constantly tired though… really need to re-work my sleeping arrangements :rofl: not enough hours in the day imo :erm: how're you lovely? :hugs:
Ooooooooh:awesome: I think a cream colour scheme sounds amazing! !! (Not just saying that) Haha fair enough

Haha it was very nice of you to share that thought *bows before you* :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :awesome: They look okay in a mansion (which my house isn't :tongue: ) Some colour should look nice hopefully! :biggrin:

No problem Matrix - glad to have amused :tongue:
It was just some random image I had in my head that sounded funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hairdresser like 'come back here SassKing, I've only shaven half of your hair off so far!' :lol:

Surely it should be fur, rather than hair. As I'm a cat.

The hairdresser chasing a cat round the barber shop. How's that for some Friday excitement and drama.
Original post by iEthan
Ethan's doing pretty well the last time I heard :erm: he's been a bit quiet recently but that's because he had work to do! :giggle: He would like to know how you're doing too? I'll let him know what you say! :tongue:

I've been really good A! Constantly tired though… really need to re-work my sleeping arrangements :rofl: not enough hours in the day imo :erm: how're you lovely? :hugs:

Aww that's great!! :smile: And I know what you mean (me too!) :rofl: There really aren't - which makes me stress so I get even less work done :lol: I'm okay thank you :hugs: What have you been up to?
Original post by iEthan

Hahah good to hear. Yes, please tell him that Matrix is well too :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Surely it should be fur, rather than hair. As I'm a cat.

The hairdresser chasing a cat round the barber shop. How's that for some Friday excitement and drama.

Ahhh I see..... still going by the cat persona are we? :tongue: Cat-tastic SassKing :rofl: (so bad I know)

Oh god :lol: it would honestly trash the place. So exciting I'm having to hold onto my seat - the adrenaline is too much!
Haha :awesome: They look okay in a mansion (which my house isn't :tongue: ) Some colour should look nice hopefully! :biggrin:

No problem Matrix - glad to have amused :tongue:

Haha I guess so. Yup :tongue:

Woo! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww that's great!! :smile: And I know what you mean (me too!) :rofl: There really aren't - which makes me stress so I get even less work done :lol: I'm okay thank you :hugs: What have you been up to?

That is consistently what happens with me too :rofl: I have two scripts to write in French and Spanish and I keep micromanaging the task just to labour it out, I can't think about it due to the stress that being said, there's something intensely relaxing about doing work during the late evening/early hours of the morning. Sure, it's unhealthy but it has this weird calming effect??? Idk… :erm:

Anyway! I've been doing a lot of work work and college work :bawling: other than that, nothing :frown: what about you?!
Hahah good to hear. Yes, please tell him that Matrix is well too :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He will be pleased to know this!! :giggle:
Haha I guess so. Yup :tongue:

Woo! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeppp :yep: :tongue:

Oooo 3 O'clock already?! Well time flies I guess :lol:

Hmm I'll have to think of some more funny anecdotes now :tongue: