The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
That is consistently what happens with me too :rofl: I have two scripts to write in French and Spanish and I keep micromanaging the task just to labour it out, I can't think about it due to the stress that being said, there's something intensely relaxing about doing work during the late evening/early hours of the morning. Sure, it's unhealthy but it has this weird calming effect??? Idk… :erm:

Anyway! I've been doing a lot of work work and college work :bawling: other than that, nothing :frown: what about you?!

Haha aww :rofl: Its such a shame really. Ahh I see, and yeah same (well about science). I know what you mean - I either work best at 6AM or 6PM :lol: I suppose if you find it easiest doing it at those times then that's fine :smile:

Aww no!! Same really - I've had loads of maths to do! Are you on holiday yet? :smile:
Original post by Amellia123
Ahhh I see..... still going by the cat persona are we? :tongue: Cat-tastic SassKing :rofl: (so bad I know)

Oh god :lol: it would honestly trash the place. So exciting I'm having to hold onto my seat - the adrenaline is too much!

:rofl:

Contain thyself Amellia! :rofl:
Original post by iEthan
He will be pleased to know this!! :giggle:

#7701 was meant to be the reply to this post :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeppp :yep: :tongue:

Oooo 3 O'clock already?! Well time flies I guess :lol:

Hmm I'll have to think of some more funny anecdotes now :tongue:

Yes - indeed it does!

Hahaha OK we shall be waiting :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
:rofl:

Contain thyself Amellia! :rofl:

What is it SassKing?! :rofl:

Amellia does as she pleases thank you SassKing - maybe Amellia doesn't want to contain herself :tongue:

Seen :awesome:

Haha aww :rofl: Its such a shame really. Ahh I see, and yeah same (well about science). I know what you mean - I either work best at 6AM or 6PM :lol: I suppose if you find it easiest doing it at those times then that's fine :smile:

Aww no!! Same really - I've had loads of maths to do! Are you on holiday yet? :smile:

I am! I've been on holiday for a week now :erm: I need that week back immediately :mad: it wasn't long enough :bawling:

EEEeeeeWWwwww Maths?! You're smart :erm:
Original post by Matrix123
Yes - indeed it does!

Hahaha OK we shall be waiting :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha dammit - no pressure then Amellia :tongue:
Oh, by the way, I have something really important to tell you!

God. :colonhash:

That was it.
Original post by iEthan

I am! I've been on holiday for a week now :erm: I need that week back immediately :mad: it wasn't long enough :bawling:

Ooo cool! I have to go back on Monday :frown: I know what you mean - the past two weeks have flown by!

Yes Maths :tongue: And I am really not :lol:
Original post by iEthan

:rofl: good! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha dammit - no pressure then Amellia :tongue:

Indeed no pressure......:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
Oh, by the way, I have something really important to tell you!

God. :colonhash:

That was it.

:colonhash: Have you finished now? Good :colonhash:

Spoiler

Ooo cool! I have to go back on Monday :frown: I know what you mean - the past two weeks have flown by!

Yes Maths :tongue: And I am really not :lol:

Yes you are ok :noway:
Indeed no pressure......:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha aheeeeeeeee to you too! :ahee:
Original post by iEthan
Yes you are ok :noway:

Considering I only just scraped a C in the mock I have a lot of work to do! :tongue:
Considering I only just scraped a C in the mock I have a lot of work to do! :tongue:

That's a C more than I would have got… :erm:
Hahahaha aheeeeeeeee to you too! :ahee:

Wow, well...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm to you! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is it SassKing?! :rofl:

Amellia does as she pleases thank you SassKing - maybe Amellia doesn't want to contain herself :tongue:

Well...they're called emoticons, people often use them to express their reaction. This particular one is the ROFL emoticon. This was my attempt at being funny, but I can now see it's failed and... :rofl: Now I'm waffling, do you like waffles Amellia? I do.
(:rofl: It was the cat pun :tongue:)

Of course she does, such a rebel :tongue:
Original post by iEthan
That's a C more than I would have got… :erm:

I suppose we are doing completely different subjects though :biggrin: I would be a definite U in French :erm:

Wow, well...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm to you! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmmmmmmmm to you Matrix :colonhash:

Spoiler

I suppose we are doing completely different subjects though :biggrin: I would be a definite U in French :erm:

Hmmmmmmmmm to you Matrix :colonhash:

Spoiler

:unsure:

Latest