The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
But but but.... :cry: he does Alevels so he should know! Damn looks like I'm guilty as charged :wink: :tongue:

GOD MATRIX.... Side taking ARE WE? :colonhash:

:rofl: then :console: :tongue:
Does he now? *intrigued* hmmm indeed :ahee:

GOSH AMELLIA! I HAVE FREEDOM OF SIGHT AND FREEDOM OF POST! :tongue:

(I laughed so much...I nearly typed GOSH MATRIX! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:)
Original post by SassKing13

:rofl:

Well, SassKing is side laughing! (And good on him! :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really... :tongue: DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A WAFFLE LOOKS LIKE? :eek: *GASP* :rofl:

Oh right oops :tongue: umm... Is it like a square with grid lines? :lol: Hey don't use those capitals just because I don't know what a waffle is! (Grrr:angry:)
Original post by Matrix123
:rofl: then :console: :tongue:
Does he now? *intrigued* hmmm indeed :ahee:

GOSH AMELLIA! I HAVE FREEDOM OF SIGHT AND FREEDOM OF POST! :tongue:

(I laughed so much...I nearly typed GOSH MATRIX! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:)

Well, SassKing is side laughing! (And good on him! :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes indeed Matrix :tongue: So there!! :lol:

GOD MATRIX FREEDOM OF SPEACHHHHH I thought we were friends... :cry:
Ermm excuse me SassKing :colonhash: I am not the one who is quite frankly throwing round the rebel accusations now I am.... :tongue:

Ahhhh I seeeeeeee :rofl: BETTER?! Haha the God of McCulloch :tongue: Hahahaha 'a cat, a McCulloch God and a Chris (though are you really human?) :lol: Hmmm fine.... but she had a cool hat! :tongue:

Hmmm..... I see.... ahh okay then oops I must be thinking of something else!! :eek:

Watch your back SassKing.... with all this attitude I may have to let naughty lose on you! :tongue:

It's good that you seeeeeeeeee :rofl: :rofl: Do...do I take offence to this? :rofl: :rofl: (not that I actually do of course :tongue: :smile:).

I will need God on my side for that one :rofl:
Oh right oops :tongue: umm... Is it like a square with grid lines? :lol: Hey don't use those capitals just because I don't know what a waffle is! (Grrr:angry:)

Yeah, pretty much :tongue: :lol:

Don't you grrrr at me, I will cast an evil spell on you as I am the black furred bringer of bad luck (?? :rofl:).
It's good that you seeeeeeeeee :rofl: :rofl: Do...do I take offence to this? :rofl: :rofl: (not that I actually do of course :tongue: :smile:).

I will need God on my side for that one :rofl:

Hey!! This isn't lets take the mick out of Amellia day! :cry: Hahaha nahh... I was joking :tongue: ( and good - id feel so bad if I had actually offended you!)

You really do Cat/McCulloch God/Chris the human :lol:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Yes indeed Matrix :tongue: So there!! :lol:

GOD MATRIX FREEDOM OF SPEACHHHHH I thought we were friends... :cry:

:rofl: OK :tongue:

Urmmmmmmmmmm...just stating the fact?:erm::erm::erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, pretty much :tongue: :lol:

Don't you grrrr at me, I will cast an evil spell on you as I am the black furred bringer of bad luck (?? :rofl:).

Hahaha ahh I see - I have seen one before on Instagram then I think!! :lol:

Grrr....GRRRRRR :angry: Oh no please don't!!! Hahaha aww can I have a cuddle then O'furry one? :tongue: :rofl:
:rofl: OK :tongue:

Urmmmmmmmmmm...just stating the fact?:erm::erm::erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oww I feel bad now for saying that :cry2:
Hey!! This isn't lets take the mick out of Amellia day! :cry: Hahaha nahh... I was joking :tongue: ( and good - id feel so bad if I had actually offended you!)

You really do Cat?McCulloch God/Chris the human :lol:

Spoiler

Haha :tongue: :wink: I'm joking with this stuff the majority of the time too, I'd never want to offend you :smile: (likewise :tongue: :smile:).

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Haha :tongue: :wink: I'm joking with this stuff the majority of the time too, I'd never want to offend you :smile: (likewise :tongue: :smile:).

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hahaha :tongue: :wink: not that I believe you when you say you are a cat :lol: (sorry) - Same, I'm sorry if I do/have ever! :smile:

What? Yes that is the only time I will ever use profanity :rofl: savour it while you can :tongue:

Spoiler

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oww I feel bad now for saying that :cry2:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::ahee::ahee::ahee::mmm::mmm::mmm::ahee::ahee::ahee::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Awww don't feel bad! :console:
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::ahee::ahee::ahee::mmm::mmm::mmm::ahee::ahee::ahee::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww don't feel bad! :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha awww okay then :hugs: thanks Matrix!! :ahee: :biggrin: :teehee:
Hahaha ahh I see - I have seen one before on Instagram then I think!! :lol:

Grrr....GRRRRRR :angry: Oh no please don't!!! Hahaha aww can I have a cuddle then O'furry one? :tongue: :rofl:

Haha I see :smile:

On no, an angry Amellia! :tongue: :rofl: Of course you can as you asked so nicely :rofl: :hugs:

Haha awww okay then :hugs: thanks Matrix!! :ahee: :biggrin: :teehee:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: You're welcome! :hugs:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On no, an angry Amellia! :tongue: :rofl: Of course you can as you asked so nicely :rofl: :hugs:

Hahaha :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha do you have them in like a stack? :smile:

Ohhh yes - be very afraid SassKing :tongue: :lol:

Haha aww yay thanks SassKing!! :lol: :hugs: Ive never actually cuddled a cat before :rofl:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: You're welcome! :hugs:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hahaha :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww yay :hugs: repaired some bridges :lol:
Awww yay :hugs: repaired some bridges :lol:

What!? I never knew they needed repairing! :eek::eek::eek::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha :tongue: :wink: not that I believe you when you say you are a cat :lol: (sorry) - Same, I'm sorry if I do/have ever! :smile:

What? Yes that is the only time I will ever use profanity :rofl: savour it while you can :tongue:

Spoiler

Oh no, you never have :tongue: Don't worry about it! :smile:

I edited my previous quote, I added to the spoiler that the dolphins showed up in place of the swear word :rofl: So I didn't see this one-off profanity :lol: :tongue:
Oh no, you never have :tongue: Don't worry about it! :smile:

I edited my previous quote, I added to the spoiler that the dolphins showed up in place of the swear word :rofl: So I didn't see this one-off profanity :lol: :tongue:

Haha phew!! :tongue: :smile:

Hahaha I just went and had a sneaky peak - the dolphins were meant to be there :rofl: I saw it on a thread this morning but didn't think they would actually do it :lol: Thank goodness you didn't :lol: It felt weird typing it! :tongue:

Latest