The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zanner
your smile is brighter than my future :colondollar:

I use Colgate and floss regularly :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 181
Original post by Milzime
well I was trying to play toothpaste kisses by the maccabees, and so I'd just done a video of myself just playing the guitar part, and so I was going to try and sing at the same time, so this is me going

"well if I couldn't without singing, I'm not gunna be able to do it with singing"

Ah I see, unfortunately my repertoire on guitar amounts to about 4 songs and my singing isn't much better
Original post by Insomulus
I don't have many pictures of myself but here's one a friend took in London and one that's candid af.ImageUploadedByStudent Room1459521788.245030.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1459521812.385396.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your camera sucks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Insomulus
I don't have many pictures of myself but here's one a friend took in London and one that's candid af.ImageUploadedByStudent Room1459521788.245030.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1459521812.385396.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

The second picture would be one that my friends would make fun of me about :lol:
It's not my camera Servant, but yeah it sucks. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

??
It's 4:00 and just got out of bed (^o^)

Posted from TSR Mobile

man u make me feel insecure now
Original post by Proxenus
man u make me feel insecure now

Aww ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
20160109_220048-1.jpg
Lmao
I would but my excellent canthal tilt, perfectly sized maxilla and orbital rim intrusion would blow all other facial aesthetics contenders out of the water.

serious.
Original post by Alexion
Taken at 3am Thursday after watching The Wolf of Wall Street - tired as **** :cute:

Have you seen the 100? You look a bit like one of the actors.
Original post by samina_ay
20160109_220048-1.jpg
Lmao

Your skinnnnnn mashaaA :love:
Original post by Biryani007
Your skinnnnnn mashaaA :love:

Babes i used the "beauty face" thing on my samsung - that smooths everything out a little. My skin has actually got so many marks on it - thank you tho. Whats your name?? X
Original post by samina_ay
Babes i used the "beauty face" thing on my samsung - that smooths everything out a little. My skin has actually got so many marks on it - thank you tho. Whats your name?? X

I thought I smelt photoshop :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dean01234
Have you seen the 100? You look a bit like one of the actors.

I haven't, but you're not the first person to say that :lol:

Devon Bostick, right?
Original post by cBay
Ah I see, unfortunately my repertoire on guitar amounts to about 4 songs and my singing isn't much better

If you ever want some tips or advice can try to provide them. I've been playing guitar for around 13 years and bass for 1 or 2 years.

Spoiler

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I thought I smelt photoshop :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

More like a filter ha ha
I'm ugly, no way on earth can I do this. Too bad my front facing camera is playing up, I was hoping I didn't need to take any selfies really.

Latest