The Student Room Group

Marketing Mix

Hi

Can anyone share notes about the marketing mix for AS level.
Was you just interested in general notes on the marketing mix or anything specific.

I have university notes so not sure if they will be too complex for you
Reply 2
Original post by nottreece
Was you just interested in general notes on the marketing mix or anything specific.

I have university notes so not sure if they will be too complex for you

i want general notes, is university notes too complex for my level?
If you send me your email address over by PM i will be happy to send my notes of the marketing mix to you

Hope this helps!
Reply 4
Original post by nottreece
If you send me your email address over by PM i will be happy to send my notes of the marketing mix to you

Hope this helps!

okay buddy ill pm you thanks
Original post by MohamedAman
Hi

Can anyone share notes about the marketing mix for AS level.

Not sure what exam board you are doing, but I do WJEC, and I'm sure that these notes will be absolutely applicable to any board as the marketing mix tends to be quite general. These notes will of course be relevant for AS Level, and will be no more complicated than they need to be.

http://resources.eduqas.co.uk/Pages/ResourceSingle.aspx?rIid=668

Refer to Chapters 3, 4, 5, 6 and (possibly) 7

But those first four will cover the 4Ps of marketing.

Best of luck with your summer examination, remember not to forget anything as all the exams are now synoptic so you will need all your knowledge for next year too!
Reply 6
Hi I am doing WJEC too and Im having a problem with my coursework. I need to make it better and I have very little time.... did you get any help sheets from your teachers that you could give me? like what to include -section C and D are my worst bits.
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending