Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
What!? I never knew they needed repairing! :eek::eek::eek::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They didn't :rofl: I just thought it sounded funny :ahee: :tongue:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha do you have them in like a stack? :smile:

Ohhh yes - be very afraid SassKing :tongue: :lol:

Haha aww yay thanks SassKing!! :lol: :hugs: Ive never actually cuddled a cat before :rofl:

If you want to live on the wild side, you have them in a stack (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZhuuoWENeQ). It's a true sing of rebellion, a risky option as the tower could fall. Despite being a rebel, I have never had them in a stack :lol:

:tongue: :lol:

I haven't either :rofl: I hug my dog though :lol:
They didn't :rofl: I just thought it sounded funny :ahee: :tongue:

Haha :rofl: Hahaha well...it did! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
If you want to live on the wild side, you have them in a stack (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZhuuoWENeQ). It's a true sing of rebellion, a risky option as the tower could fall. Despite being the king of all rebellious rebels near and far, mythical and not, feline and human, I have never had them in a stack (unless the 10 I've been having everyday for the past 5 years counts) :lol:

:tongue: :lol:

I haven't either :rofl: I hug my dog though :lol:

Hahaha Amellia see what you did there SassKing :tongue: Haha a leaning tower of Pisa of waffles - interesting :rofl: I didn't know cats could eat waffles - would McCulloch approve?!
SassKing I wondered why every supermarket has sold out of waffles - your addiction has gone too far :lol:

Hahaha :rofl: Awww :lol: I've hugged a rat before :tongue:
Haha :rofl: Hahaha well...it did! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Teehee :teehee: :rofl: Oww now the nerves are kicking in as it nears driving time with Amellia's dad :eek:
Teehee :teehee: :rofl: Oww now the nerves are kicking in as it nears driving time with Amellia's dad :eek:

Awwww not with Amellia's dad! :no::no::no: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha Amellia see what you did there SassKing :tongue: Haha a leaning tower of Pisa of waffles - interesting :rofl: I didn't know cats could eat waffles - would McCulloch approve?!
SassKing I wondered why every supermarket has sold out of waffles - your addiction has gone too far :lol:

Hahaha :rofl: Awww :lol: I've hugged a rat before :tongue:

:rofl:

Haha I see :p:
:rofl:

Haha I see :p:

:rofl: Sorry it seemed funny at the time :tongue: I will have to see if I can get some waffles on my way back from the farm tomorrow!!

I think you would be surprised at how affectionate rats are :redface: (that sounds weird though :lol:) However there is nothing like mans best friend! :biggrin:
Awwww not with Amellia's dad! :no::no::no: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha ikr - its okay, my mum said she would supervise me instead :rofl: At least she doesn't shout at me when I forget to take the clutch out :lol:
:rofl: Sorry it seemed funny at the time :tongue: I will have to see if I can get some waffles on my way back from the farm tomorrow!!

I think you would be surprised at how affectionate rats are :redface: (that sounds weird though :lol:) However there is nothing like mans best friend! :biggrin:

It was funny :rofl: Haha yes :lol: They're really nice :tongue:

Ahh okay... :smile: (haha it's fine :smile:). Other than our dog, we've only ever had two hamsters, and I don't remember hugging them much :tongue: True! :biggrin: Did you say you used to have a dog? :smile: I can't remember...
Haha ikr - its okay, my mum said she would supervise me instead :rofl: At least she doesn't shout at me when I forget to take the clutch out :lol:

Hahaha yup (how important is the clutch though - life threatening?) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was funny :rofl: Haha yes :lol: They're really nice :tongue:

Ahh okay... :smile: (haha it's fine :smile:). Other than our dog, we've only ever had two hamsters, and I don't remember hugging them much :tongue: True! :biggrin: Did you say you used to have a dog? :smile: I can't remember...

Haha I would have felt a bit embarrassed if you had been like 'well Amellia isn't very funny today' :rofl: And okay - you may have swayed me into buying a waffle :tongue:

Haha okay :smile: Awww I like hamsters! (however they aren't quite as intelligent as dogs :lol:) Haha :biggrin: yeah we used to, was a Boxer called Bruce :rofl: But my mum does dog walking/minding now :smile:
Hahaha yup (how important is the clutch though - life threatening?) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :tongue: well my dad says its dangerous to freewheel down a hill with the clutch in (as it disengages the engine - good job I don't do it anymore!!) :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys im backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Original post by scnotcrazy
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys im backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Hey SC! :jumphug: how are you?
Hey SC! :jumphug: how are you?

I am brilliant you?????????????????????????? xx
Original post by scnotcrazy
I am brilliant you?????????????????????????? xx

Aww fantastic news!! I'm alright thanks (just got driving out of the way so I can relax now haha) What have you been up to? :biggrin:
Aww fantastic news!! I'm alright thanks (just got driving out of the way so I can relax now haha) What have you been up to? :biggrin:

studying hard im bored xx
Hahaha :tongue: well my dad says its dangerous to freewheel down a hill with the clutch in (as it disengages the engine - good job I don't do it anymore!!) :lol:

Wow! Yeah, good job! :ahee: Fair enough with his shouting then I guess :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I would have felt a bit embarrassed if you had been like 'well Amellia isn't very funny today' :rofl: And okay - you may have swayed me into buying a waffle :tongue:

Haha okay :smile: Awww I like hamsters! (however they aren't quite as intelligent as dogs :lol:) Haha :biggrin: yeah we used to, was a Boxer called Bruce :rofl: But my mum does dog walking/minding now :smile:

Haha I wouldn't say that :tongue: :smile: Gooood :lol: :tongue:

(I agree :lol:). Ah right I see :tongue: :smile:

Latest