The Student Room Group

Location location

How are you finding your city? Would you like it to be more vibrant or quieter? How will this enhance your university life as a whole? :colondollar:

Like us? Follow us? :wink:
Original post by Study Inn Group
How are you finding your city? Would you like it to be more vibrant or quieter? How will this enhance your university life as a whole? :colondollar:

Like us? Follow us? :wink:

I like the city of the uni I go to (Bath). It has both vibrant areas and quiet areas so it suits everyone, and it just makes wherever you stay a nice place depending on what type of person you are - for example, the only noise I get in my accommodation is the sound of kids running around in the morning (and their parents shouting at them occassionally), which is otherwise nice and peaceful.
Original post by SeanFM
I like the city of the uni I go to (Bath). It has both vibrant areas and quiet areas so it suits everyone, and it just makes wherever you stay a nice place depending on what type of person you are - for example, the only noise I get in my accommodation is the sound of kids running around in the morning (and their parents shouting at them occassionally), which is otherwise nice and peaceful.

Bath is a lovely place! Indeed what you say is true, some students may find it inspirational to study in quieter places whilst others might prefer somewhere with a bit more action packed...so which type of person are you? I guess you live the quieter side of the city?
It's nice but there is a definite posh feel to it (cambridge)
It's nice but too hilly (Sheffield)
Original post by leveridge96
It's nice but there is a definite posh feel to it (cambridge)

Definitely, the place is spectacular :u:

Click this link to view the top 10 places to study: (They are hidden gems) http://www.varsity.co.uk/features/9336

Enjoy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending