The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I will begin the new page! Hi! How are you guys?
Original post by scnotcrazy
studying hard im bored xx

Aww I was earlier - maths is so taxing :lol: Just had my tea :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
Wow! Yeah, good job! :ahee: Fair enough with his shouting then I guess :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :ahee: I did so much better today :woo: And yeah he didn't shout at me today :tongue:
Original post by Amellia123
Aww I was earlier - maths is so taxing :lol: Just had my tea :tongue:

Hahaha :ahee: I did so much better today :woo: And yeah he didn't shout at me today :tongue:

Yay!!!:awesome:
Wait! Do the eyes of Matrix deceive Matrix? Yes....oh....no! No, they do not!
Amellia's dad did not shout!:eek: This really is occasion for another TSR party! Whoop whoop! :biggrin: :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
Haha I wouldn't say that :tongue: :smile: Gooood :lol: :tongue:

(I agree :lol:). Ah right I see :tongue: :smile:

Hahahaha :tongue: No but you may think it!! :rofl: And yes, I will personally drive to Tescos/Sainsbury (they are right next to each other :lol:) And try to complete my second quest - to find a waffle!!

Haha - someone who I used to be friends had a hamster and it would just walk round in circle (there may have been something wrong with it though) He called it Hammy :lol: What did you call your hamsters? Hahaha yeah our dog was a bit of a damn nuisance actually - loved humans but tried to attack every dog it saw! :cry2: :eek: I'm sure that your dog is much more friendly than that! (by 10000000000000 times :lol:)
Yay!!!:awesome:
Wait! Do the eyes of Matrix deceive Matrix? Yes....oh....no! No, they do not!
Amellia's dad did not shout!:eek: This really is occasion for another TSR party! Whoop whoop! :biggrin: :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :awesome: no they do not (though he got a bit snappy when I went over 30mph oops :lol:) :rofl:
Yepppp and we all know how much Amellia's dad likes to shout :rofl: Yayyy!! Partayyyyyy Matrix!! :woo:
Hahaha :awesome: no they do not (though he got a bit snappy when I went over 30mph oops :lol:) :rofl:
Yepppp and we all know how much Amellia's dad likes to shout :rofl: Yayyy!! Partayyyyyy Matrix!! :woo:

Haha oooh Amellia living life in the fast lane :tongue:
Hahaha yup :yep::mmm:
Indeed...every time I see party, I always think le partay now :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hey !

[scrollr] :nyan: This became a giant chat thread :nyan: [/scrollr]

How comes you have 50 posts a day?:eek:
Hahahaha :tongue: No but you may think it!! :rofl: And yes, I will personally drive to Tescos/Sainsbury (they are right next to each other :lol:) And try to complete my second quest - to find a waffle!!

Haha - someone who I used to be friends had a hamster and it would just walk round in circle (there may have been something wrong with it though) He called it Hammy :lol: What did you call your hamsters? Hahaha yeah our dog was a bit of a damn nuisance actually - loved humans but tried to attack every dog it saw! :cry2: :eek: I'm sure that your dog is much more friendly than that! (by 10000000000000 times :lol:)

Even if I did, you'd never know unless I typed it, and I wouldn't :tongue: in which case, you would not be embarrassed, because you'd never know :tongue: but anyway... :tongue: :lol: I wish you the best of luck in your most perilous quest yet :rofl:

At first I laughed, but then I saw the brackets... Aw... How original :lol: We didn't have them both at the same time, the first was called Sammy (I think... God I can't totally remember :lol:) and the second was called Lilly. They were both female :smile: Oh, I see! and yeah, he is quite friendly :tongue: He's just a big softy :lol:
Original post by Mr Fabulos
How comes you have 50 posts a day?:eek:

Hahaha I don't even know xD
Haha oooh Amellia living life in the fast lane :tongue:
Hahaha yup :yep::mmm:
Indeed...every time I see party, I always think le partay now :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha not really :tongue: though you have just reminded me of this :lol:

[video="youtube;4tcXblWojdM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tcXblWojdM[/video]

Haha same actually :rofl: Ahhh
Hahaha not really :tongue: though you have just reminded me of this :lol:

[video="youtube;4tcXblWojdM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tcXblWojdM[/video]

Haha same actually :rofl: Ahhh

:rofl:

Oooh :awesome:

Fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
Even if I did, you'd never know unless I typed it, and I wouldn't :tongue: in which case, you would not be embarrassed, because you'd never know :tongue: but anyway... :tongue: :lol: I wish you the best of luck in your most perilous quest yet :rofl:

At first I laughed, but then I saw the brackets... Aw... How original :lol: We didn't have them both at the same time, the first was called Sammy (I think... God I can't totally remember :lol:) and the second was called Lilly. They were both female :smile: Oh, I see! and yeah, he is quite friendly :tongue: He's just a big softy :lol:

Hahaha :rofl: that's very true actually (I cant imagine ever making a mean comment to be honest!) Good because I hate being embarrassed - makes me go all red faced :rofl: Anyways.... Thank you SassKing - will have to see if my mums nerves can take me driving down the A57 to Tescos :rofl: (actually it probably isn't even the A57 :lol:) I shall return at approximately 5.30 tomorrow evening with some waffles :tongue: :wink:

So I did when he told me - one of the rats I had was similar, had a respiratory disease an also kept having strokes (which was quite sad) Although he lived a long time for a rat! (3 years in fact!) And ikr, I think they were called Hammy and Furry :rofl: Ahh right I see, haha awww They're actually really good hamster names (I'm not just saying that) - far more imaginative than the likes of Hammy :tongue:
Haha aawww that's the best temperament to have really - the affectionate ones are always the best!! :biggrin:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hahaha I don't even know xD

How though?

Btw it's not "machallah" it's " Masha Allah".:h:
:rofl:

Oooh :awesome:

Fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha enjoy the song (should you choose to listen to it :lol:)

Eagles are :awesome:
Haha enjoy the song (should you choose to listen to it :lol:)

Eagles are :awesome:

I shall...maybe :biggrin: haven't got any earphones atm but I definitely will listen to it at some point. Hmmmm...or I could just blast it out my phone and await my parents' reaction :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I shall...maybe :biggrin: haven't got any earphones atm but I definitely will listen to it at some point. Hmmmm...or I could just blast it out my phone and await my parents' reaction :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :biggrin: Ahh well not to worry - in your own time! :smile: I have a habit of going on youtube and then something blasting out at 90% volume and my sister being like 'turn the crappy music off; :rofl:

Await their judging stares.... :rofl:
Hahaha :biggrin: Ahh well not to worry - in your own time! :smile: I have a habit of going on youtube and then something blasting out at 90% volume and my sister being like 'turn the crappy music off; :rofl:

Await their judging stares.... :rofl:

Hahaha that whole post!

Gosh Little Amellia! :colonhash: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha that whole post!

Gosh Little Amellia! :colonhash: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha :rofl: :five:

Ikr, and I have to put up with all the 1D, Justin Beiber/Chris Brown :lol:

Oh reminds of something someone showed me in y8;

Hahahaha :rofl: :five:

Ikr, and I have to put up with all the 1D, Justin Beiber/Chris Brown :lol:

Oh reminds of something someone showed me in y8;

Right, Amellia.
One word:
Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Right, Amellia.
One word:
Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know - seemed a funny idea at the time (seeing as my sister likes him)

Nothing says it better than Justin Beaver afterall....

Latest