The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
Mick Foley was great on the Stone Cold podcast last night.

Apparently Cesaro/John Cena are being rumoured to be fit for WM32, and Reigns is teasing a heel turn in his interviews.

What were the topics of discussion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4561
Original post by AR_95
What were the topics of discussion

Posted from TSR Mobile

His daughter joining NXT and learning how to wrestle, all three of his gimmicks, becoming commissioner, what he sees in Dean Ambrose, the state of the business etc.
For anybody in the UK, do you know what time Takeover Dallas will begin airing on the network?
Original post by LifeisStrange
For anybody in the UK, do you know what time Takeover Dallas will begin airing on the network?

1 a.m. GMT, it'll be 12 a.m. for Mania, not including the pre-shows I think.
Reply 4564
NXT TakeOver: Dallas match card:
- Austin Aries vs. Baron Corbin
- Apollo Crews vs. Elias Samson
- Sami Zayn vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
- The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) vs. American Alpha (Jason Jordan and Chad Gable) in a tag team match for the NXT Tag Team Championship
- Bayley vs. Asuka for the NXT Women's Championship
- Finn Bálor vs. Samoa Joe for the NXT Championship
Original post by GetOverHere

Thankyou! I was under the impression it was later, but that's awesome.
Thankyou! I was under the impression it was later, but that's awesome.

You're welcome c:

Yeah, I'm actually glad it's not too late cause I know if it was much later, I'd fall asleep xD.
You're welcome c:

Yeah, I'm actually glad it's not too late cause I know if it was much later, I'd fall asleep xD.

Yeah Haha! For some reason I thought it started at 3, I would never stay up that late. Ive fallen asleep in ppvs before lol. Always miss the main event.
Reply 4568
Really excited to see Shinsuke debut. Can't wait to see Balor and Joe's match, either. I'm really unsure on how that'll end, but I'll go for Crews, Aries, Shinsuke, The Revival, Asuka, Samoa Joe to go over.

Bayley/Asuka is a really close call, as is the NXT Championship match.

If they are debuting Joe on RAW post-Mania, then Balor will retain.
Yeah Haha! For some reason I thought it started at 3, I would never stay up that late. Ive fallen asleep in ppvs before lol. Always miss the main event.

Same here, it's so annoying :c

Same here, it's so annoying :c

I have so much trouble staying up for raw and all that. I remember struggling to stay awake a few weeks ago and literally couldn't keep my eyes open.

Reminds me, I gotta load up on Red Bulls for Wrestlemania.
Man, it really doesn't feel like the biggest WrestleMania of all time is this Sunday. I think the work will be good but the only thing I'm particularly hyped for is the Shane vs Taker match because despite the shoddy build there are actual consequences to who wins and loses, and I can't tell which way its going to go.

I have a horrible feeling that it's going to go the way of Shane taking control of Raw as part of The Authority with Vince and Hunter screwing Taker out of the match. I can absolutely picture Vince, Shane, Stephanie and Hunter hugging in the ring after the match and revealing the whole thing was an elaborate ruse to rid WWE of The Undertaker for good. They've done it too many damn times before. I hope they don't go that way though.

Original post by Mackay
Worth remembering WrestleMania hasn't seen a champion retain in the main event since CM Punk at WM28. Reigns winning isn't a safe bet, especially given the fact 7 of the last 12 champions at Mania have retained.

Punk may be the last champion to retain it but The Miz the year before would be the last one to do it in the main event.

3am BST. It's a 10/9c US start time.
Original post by Mackay
Really excited to see Shinsuke debut. Can't wait to see Balor and Joe's match, either. I'm really unsure on how that'll end, but I'll go for Crews, Aries, Shinsuke, The Revival, Asuka, Samoa Joe to go over.

Bayley/Asuka is a really close call, as is the NXT Championship match.

If they are debuting Joe on RAW post-Mania, then Balor will retain.

I see Balor retaining after interference from Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson, turning him heel in the process.

I also see Gable and Jordan going over the revival, but I cant see Dash and Dawson moving up to the main roster yet.
Original post by IanDangerously
Man, it really doesn't feel like the biggest WrestleMania of all time is this Sunday. I think the work will be good but the only thing I'm particularly hyped for is the Shane vs Taker match because despite the shoddy build there are actual consequences to who wins and loses, and I can't tell which way its going to go.

I have a horrible feeling that it's going to go the way of Shane taking control of Raw as part of The Authority with Vince and Hunter screwing Taker out of the match. I can absolutely picture Vince, Shane, Stephanie and Hunter hugging in the ring after the match and revealing the whole thing was an elaborate ruse to rid WWE of The Undertaker for good. They've done it too many damn times before. I hope they don't go that way though.

Punk may be the last champion to retain it but The Miz the year before would be the last one to do it in the main event.

3am BST. It's a 10/9c US start time.

Are you sure its not at 1?
Are you sure its not at 1?

Yup. The programming schedule on the WWE Network advertises it as a 03:00 start when logged in on UK devices.
Original post by IanDangerously
Yup. The programming schedule on the WWE Network advertises it as a 03:00 start when logged in on UK devices.

But it starts at 8 Eastern, which is 1 GMT
But it starts at 8 Eastern, which is 1 GMT

Well yes, 8 Eastern is 1 GMT ... but the show starts at 10pm Eastern according to all of WWE's promotional graphics, commercials and social media push.

Reply 4577
I see Balor retaining after interference from Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson, turning him heel in the process.

Agreed. That's a logical resolution to the feud, with Joe moving on up.

Reply 4579
NXT! NXT! NXT!

Here we go.

Quick Reply

Latest