The Student Room Group

French A2 AQA Oral!

Hello!

My A2 French Oral Exam is just under a month away, and because we are on easter holidays it is mainly independent revision at the moment. My teacher recommended practising questions everyday, but I'm really bad at thinking of them!
Does anyone have a list of possible oral questions for this exam?
I'm doing AQA so the topics are:
La pollution
L'énergie
La protection de la planete
L'immigration
L'intégration
Le racisme
Richesse et pauvreté
L'ordre public
Sciences et technologie: avances ou régression?

If anyone has a list of Qs for any of these topics that would be amazing!
Thank you! :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Hi!
My a2 speaking exam is also under a month away. Unfortunately, I dont have a list of speaking questions, but I was thinking that if you wanted we could practice together some how. This might not appeal to you, but I suggested a skype thing a few months back, and it might be good to have someone to practice with. I have stimulus cards and stuff, si maybe it could work. Then we coukd do mini debates like we would in the reak exam. Let me know what you think :smile:
Adding on to this, we've been told to just go through notes, make argument lists for each topic and write answers to the past paper stimulus cards! @Becky-1998 if you're looking for french practise i'd be up for that (sorry to gate crash ahahah) need to practise speaking as much as I can!
Becky
Hi!
My a2 speaking exam is also under a month away. Unfortunately, I dont have a list of speaking questions, but I was thinking that if you wanted we could practice together some how. This might not appeal to you, but I suggested a skype thing a few months back, and it might be good to have someone to practice with. I have stimulus cards and stuff, si maybe it could work. Then we coukd do mini debates like we would in the reak exam. Let me know what you think :smile:

I'm up for this! Really struggling with french revision :frown:
Original post by mariapops
I'm up for this! Really struggling with french revision :frown:

gate crashing again ahaha
shall we create a group or something and be revision buddies as sad as that sounds :P
Reply 6
Original post by eleanor27
shall we create a group or something and be revision buddies as sad as that sounds :P

Can I join too im actually so stressed about this exam lol
eleanor27

sounds good! :h:
@Becky-1998 @mariapops @Genny @zahraxxx if you all wanna make a group for oral practise and general french (+ anyone else :smile: ) what's the best way? WhatsApp?
Reply 9
@Becky-1998 @mariapops @Genny @zahraxxx if you all wanna make a group for oral practise and general french (+ anyone else :smile: ) what's the best way? WhatsApp?

Ah sorry I don't have whatsapp!
Original post by zahraxxx

facebook...? :smile:
eleanor279

I don't have whatsapp either! Facebook is fine with me though!

Original post by mariapops
I don't have whatsapp either! Facebook is fine with me though!

If everyone is cool with Facebook Pm me the links to your pages so we can add each other and start a group :smile:
Yeah facebook is fine. Yeahh I'll PM you my facebook link and then we can create a group asap, as my exam is on the 25th :'(
Reply 14
Sorry I have only just seen all of these replies! Facebook is great :smile:
Original post by Genny
Sorry I have only just seen all of these replies! Facebook is great :smile:

Great! we're in a facebook group created by Eleanor so just pm her your facebook link and she'll add you :smile:
Original post by zahraxxx

If you have facebook, you can pm Eleanor your facebook link and she can add you to our group. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending