The Student Room Group

Bollywood and South Asian Girls

This is been going through my mind for a while now, so I need to let off some steam!!!!

I swear down these Bollywood movies got South Asian girls gassed. They think life is one big Bollywood movie, like nah ain't no-one running through corn fields twirling in circles and ish singing out here, that's not realistic to real life.

Asking me ish like "I had a dream last night, I know you know what it was". No! I don't do I like a mind reader to you?:angry: Or asking me to sing for you because I sound like I know how to sing. And then you get annoyed and upset when I guess the dream wrong, or I have a terrible singing voice.:frown:

I am sure them white girls have a more realistic approach to life with series life Eastenders and pit bull heads like Phil Mitchell conveying the real look of the average British male and the rough reality of life. Not all sugar coated like Bollywood. I think British girls have a more realistic approach to life than South Asian girls.

Obviously I am being ignorant as I have only ever been with South Asian girls and have never been with a white or black girl before.:tongue:

So white girls might be also be hopeless romantics but I have no idea, I am only speaking from my experience of being with South Asian girls.

Rant over. Glad to have got that off my chest.
I don't get it... :s-smilie:

Hello again!!
Hope that made you feel better :smile:, btw I'm a British Pakistani and have no idea about what you just said :biggrin:
A girl can dream :tongue:
I cant take you seriously cos you have so many TSR accounts
Original post by samina_ay
I cant take you seriously cos you have so many TSR accounts

So what?

TSR ban me for no apparent reason, and it literally takes me 2 seconds to create a new account anyway.
Original post by Sana_Akram
Hope that made you feel better :smile:, btw I'm a British Pakistani and have no idea about what you just said :biggrin:

Don't matter.

All that matters was I managed to get that thought off my mind.

It's been running through my system for a while now.
Original post by Mr Fabulos
Don't matter.

All that matters was I managed to get that thought off my mind.

It's been running through my system for a while now.

Well I hope you feel better now :smile:
Original post by London Top Dada
This is been going through my mind for a while now, so I need to let off some steam!!!!

I swear down these Bollywood movies got South Asian girls gassed. They think life is one big Bollywood movie, like nah ain't no-one running through corn fields twirling in circles and ish singing out here, that's not realistic to real life.

Asking me ish like "I had a dream last night, I know you know what it was". No! I don't do I like a mind reader to you?:angry: Or asking me to sing for you because I sound like I know how to sing. And then you get annoyed and upset when I guess the dream wrong, or I have a terrible singing voice.:frown:

I am sure them white girls have a more realistic approach to life with series life Eastenders and pit bull heads like Phil Mitchell conveying the real look of the average British male and the rough reality of life. Not all sugar coated like Bollywood. I think British girls have a more realistic approach to life than South Asian girls.

Obviously I am being ignorant as I have only ever been with South Asian girls and have never been with a white or black girl before.:tongue:

So white girls might be also be hopeless romantics but I have no idea, I am only speaking from my experience of being with South Asian girls.

Rant over. Glad to have got that off my chest.

Bruh what kind of ish have these girls put you through to get you this mad? xD I, for one, don't really like a lot of Bollywood movies but that's mainly due to their awful portrayal of women and also the hit songs with prostitutes dancing around which seem so degrading to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending