The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeanFM
Is his/her name Rocky? :s-smilie:

I think we just call him Toady lol. He terrifies the cats!
Reply 381
Original post by rajneetk
And all this time like an idiot......I thought you were a girl!
By your username of course. :smile:

You're not the first..
Reply 382
Original post by meediaabid
there's some eyeliner leftover from a party i just got back from, so I was probably drunk in this but this is usually my face at home LOL

Spoiler

hi
Original post by Inazuma
I think we just call him Toady lol. He terrifies the cats!

I was gonna say, does he blend in as a rock and then jump and scare them? :s-smilie:
Original post by cBay
hi

whaddup
I hate taking pictures of me, my eyebrows are so bushy naturally that they don't photograph well but I changed my DP because people thought I was a guy lol.
Reply 386
whaddup

ur cool
Original post by Rhythmical
I hate taking pictures of me, my eyebrows are so bushy naturally that they don't photograph well but I changed my DP because people thought I was a guy lol.

I want to stroke your hair its so shiny
Original post by cBay
ur cool

ur cooler
Original post by SeanFM
I was gonna say, does he blend in as a rock and then jump and scare them? :s-smilie:

Pretty sure that's why, jumping rock appearing from the hedges.... They also dislike when I place him on their heads and he hops off haha.
I want to stroke your hair its so shiny

On a normal day it is bushy asf. I have to straighten it now as I chopped most of it off and it looks horrible naturally. Dry shampoo is a life saver sometimes. And aw you're pretty.
Reply 391
Original post by RobML
Grounded again? :rolleyes:

IF YOU HAD ME ON SNAPCHAT, YOU'D KNOW.

you blocked me lmfao
On a normal day it is bushy asf. I have to straighten it now as I chopped most of it off and it looks horrible naturally. Dry shampoo is a life saver sometimes. And aw you're pretty.

I feel you, I get through a bottle of conditioner worryingly quickly! aw, thank you!:colondollar:
Reply 393
Original post by Dinaa
IF YOU HAD ME ON SNAPCHAT, YOU'D KNOW.

you blocked me lmfao

I opened your snap earlier today. Spooky.
Original post by Inazuma
Pretty sure that's why, jumping rock appearing from the hedges.... They also dislike when I place him on their heads and he hops off haha.

:rofl: I'm not gonna ask how you discovered that. :hand: but I love it.
I feel you, I get through a bottle of conditioner worryingly quickly! aw, thank you!:colondollar:

I used to until someone told me that conditioner goes on the ends of your hair but shampoo goes so quickly. And you're welcome. :smile:
Reply 396
ur cooler

i feel like this may be the beginnings of a summer romance
Original post by cBay
i feel like this may be the beginnings of a summer romance

Right here, in front of everyone on tsr to fawn over. :heart:

Are you wearing a hood or is that your hair?
I used to until someone told me that conditioner goes on the ends of your hair but shampoo goes so quickly. And you're welcome. :smile:

..I'm such an idiot, I'm gonna do that front now on I used to cover my head with it

Latest