The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Halal the beef cuz
Anyhow, next time anyone insults someone I will report it. I'm tired of this petty bs. :colonhash:

Personally I don't want Sturridge to go to the Euros, I know as a footballer that'll be one of his main aims-leading England's frontline but I'm really selfish. I'd much rather he has the summer off to rest and recuperate before joining the team for preseason. I'll be so pissed off if he ends up injured and out for the whole of next season. Hopefully he can have a bit part role and comes home safe. :redface:

Anyways, I'd much rather Sturridge takes his time to getting back to 100% for next season, no one was expecting him to score in every game after coming back from a long term injury. Sturridge is one of my favourite players at LFC and I really hopes he can start banging in goals like in the 13/14 season. It's scary the potential he has, he can be ridiculously clinical.
Original post by Zerforax
Bit of an odd one when you considering we have Ings and Origi. Doesn't sound like Luas Alario would be ready to be first choice striker.

£9m a paltry fee, though. 23-year-old, and if he shines for us, you'd imagine we'll get a bigger fee from some Spanish club eventually. We'll see.

The third-party ownership is a bit of a hurdle to overcome. It may not come of anything.

Original post by The.Joker
Anyhow, next time anyone insults someone I will report it. I'm tired of this petty bs. :colonhash:

Boring as :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: isn't it.
Personally I was enjoying Luke vs Pimped round 758
Didn't know that was SUG tbh. Sug should take the high road and just let Luke have his way. Treat him like a mascot or something.
Original post by TaintedLight
Didn't know that was SUG tbh. Sug should take the high road and just let Luke have his way. Treat him like a mascot or something.

who are you
Original post by Mackay
£9m a paltry fee, though. 23-year-old, and if he shines for us, you'd imagine we'll get a bigger fee from some Spanish club eventually. We'll see.

The third-party ownership is a bit of a hurdle to overcome. It may not come of anything.

Boring as :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: isn't it.

£9mil but can we find a role for him in the squad? Or are we turfing out one of Origi or Ings? We still need a proper first choice striker who can be relied upon.
Benteke out for a month with a LCL (lateral collateral ligament). He's probs played his last game for Liverpool v Southampton then...
Looking forward to tonight's game; I think both teams will play well and it'll be a great contest. Spurs are better than us right now but we've seen what we can do in the bigger games.

Liverpool have lost 15 points from winning positions and Spurs have recovered 18 points from losing positions. Gonna be bricking it if we take an early lead :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by difeo
who are you

Was just thinking that.

Why on Earth is the word 's**t' changing to dolphins.
Original post by Mackay
Was just thinking that.

Why on Earth is the word 's**t' changing to dolphins.

Dolphins are the :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:
Reply 5972
flanagan instead of moreno please
Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Henderson, Milner, Lallana, Coutinho, Sturridge.

Subs: Ward, Toure, Allen, Origi, Ibe, Skrtel, Smith
Coutinho's second booking for diving in recent weeks.

Don't want to see that at all.
Original post by Lúcio
Coutinho's second booking for diving in recent weeks.

Don't want to see that at all.

Agreed.

We've been really poor in terms of distribution and general defending especially down the left.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PetrosAC
Agreed.

We've been really poor in terms of distribution and general defending especially down the left.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah we have - Sakho and Moreno have been poor but Lovren has been outstanding so far. He has single handedly bailed them both out on multiple occasions so far. Different player under Klopp.
Massive chance for Sturridge...hits it straight at the keeper.

Jesus man, he had so much time.
:frown:
Reply 5979
sakho is an absolute fraud, called it

Latest