The Student Room Group

Calling philosophy or german students - study with me?!

HEY so anyone who does:

AQA Philosophy (NOT PHILOSOPHY & ETHICS) or
AQA German

at AS Level

Wanna like study together and stuff yeah idk how itll work but we could go through some things and stuff

so yeah if you're doing either of these and want to , then hmu with a reply/pm/visitor message usw.

thankz
Original post by Inexorably
HEY so anyone who does:

AQA Philosophy (NOT PHILOSOPHY & ETHICS) or
AQA German

at AS Level

Wanna like study together and stuff yeah idk how itll work but we could go through some things and stuff

so yeah if you're doing either of these and want to , then hmu with a reply/pm/visitor message usw.

thankz

awwww shame, that's what i do...
Reply 2
Original post by thefatone
awwww shame, that's what i do...

SOz :frown: they're quite different content-wise I believe and even moreso exam-technique-wise.
SOz :frown: they're quite different content-wise I believe and even moreso exam-technique-wise.

really?

i think it's just biased essays
Reply 4
really?

i think it's just biased essays

Apologies, having a moment, what exactly do you mean by ''biased essays''? =)
Apologies, having a moment, what exactly do you mean by ''biased essays''? =)

your own opinion on which side you take + evidence and examples to support that
Reply 6
your own opinion on which side you take + evidence and examples to support that

Oh I see (A).

I think in Philosophy it's moreso down to how well you construct the argument - you can lose marks so so easily for any sign of redundancy or lack of clarification or unncessary examples or not explaining a point clearly and our teacher has advised us before that it is harder than P&E.

What do you actually cover in P&E? We cover "Epistemology" and "Philosophy of religion".

Tbh i could just look through the aqa website and find out but lazy
Oh I see (A).

I think in Philosophy it's moreso down to how well you construct the argument - you can lose marks so so easily for any sign of redundancy or lack of clarification or unncessary examples or not explaining a point clearly and our teacher has advised us before that it is harder than P&E.

What do you actually cover in P&E? We cover "Epistemology" and "Philosophy of religion".

Tbh i could just look through the aqa website and find out but lazy

we cover philosophy of religion and ethics
Reply 8
we cover philosophy of religion and ethics

Ah I see.

Which do you enjoy more :tongue:? I really dislike POR and thankfully we don't have to do it next year.
Ah I see.

Which do you enjoy more :tongue:? I really dislike POR and thankfully we don't have to do it next year.

philosophy of religion is so much more difficult xD i don't really understand the arguments they put forward, but ethics i would think that most people say that it's easier

Quick Reply

Latest