The Student Room Group

I'm bored, anyone want to chat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Do I ..? well I think it's a compliment so thank you :P

I've seen 2 rainbows last week !!!! It was so unexpected it made my daaaaaaaaay for looooong :love:
I've seen one as well !! It was a few years ago tho :3

It is a compliment :smile: you come across as a really interesting fun person.

That's a lot In terms of rainbows! I've seen around one this year
Yeah same here. It looked strange at first but then I realized, double rainbow all the way across the sky haha.
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one sat up studying at this time on a friday night!
I'm from oxfordshire but study at the university of Sheffield. How about everyone else? =)
Original post by rohit301099
Apart form other people's problems, nah :colone: So what kind of things do you like?:smile:

Fair enough. There's a lot to read there though.

I like Motorsport, Extreme Sports, Rock Music, Researching stuff on the Internet.
You?
Original post by Leviathan1741
I don't often listen to rain sounds (I much prefer music), but when I do I tend to listen for a long time.

Are you enjoying the holidays so far? :smile:

I prefer music too. That's fair enough. Might aswell!

So far it's been alright. Still got around 8 college assignments to do (so irritated by that, but that's another story).
Original post by FireFreezer77
I prefer music too. That's fair enough. Might aswell!

So far it's been alright. Still got around 8 college assignments to do (so irritated by that, but that's another story).

Aww that sucks! Being on my gap year has meant I've sort of forgotten how hectic things become around this time of year. I'm sure you'll get them all done though :smile:
It is a compliment :smile: you come across as a really interesting fun person.

That's a lot In terms of rainbows! I've seen around one this year
Yeah same here. It looked strange at first but then I realized, double rainbow all the way across the sky haha.

Thank you :hugs:

Yaaaay !! I love them SO MUCH that they come to me :mmm:

Spoiler

Cool !! It's amazing isn't it :ahee:

01:16 for me .. I think I should turn off my phone lol , good night !
Fair enough. There's a lot to read there though.

I like Motorsport, Extreme Sports, Rock Music, Researching stuff on the Internet.
You?

Ah, i like motorsports, playing games, food, and lot of other things.
You like researching stuff on the internet? what kind of stuff:hubba:? XD
Aww that sucks! Being on my gap year has meant I've sort of forgotten how hectic things become around this time of year. I'm sure you'll get them all done though :smile:

Yeah it's not great. They're not due to be handed out until May!
At least you haven't got to worry about getting work done.
I hope so :smile:
What's it like on a gap year?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Thank you :hugs:

Yaaaay !! I love them SO MUCH that they come to me :mmm:

Spoiler

Cool !! It's amazing isn't it :ahee:

01:16 for me .. I think I should turn off my phone lol , good night !

No worries :hugs:

Haha they do appear to
You are a unicorn indeed haha!

It is. Quite a memorable experience.

Ok fair enough. Night !
Ah, i like motorsports, playing games, food, and lot of other things.
You like researching stuff on the internet? what kind of stuff:hubba:? XD

What series do you watch?

Crimes usually. But I also research cars, sports, natural disasters. Things like that.
Yeah it's not great. They're not due to be handed out until May!
At least you haven't got to worry about getting work done.
I hope so :smile:
What's it like on a gap year?

For me it's been pretty boring and uneventful. I decided on a gap year at the last minute though, so I didn't really have time to plan anything. It was crap for the first few months when my depression was at its worst, but now that's sorted out, I'm feeling (slightly) more optimistic (I've never been a very optimistic person to be honest). I'm actually starting to look forward to uni now and I've begun prepping for that, so at least I have something to focus on now :smile:
DOES ANYONE DO EPQ HERE

Posted from TSR Mobile
For me it's been pretty boring and uneventful. I decided on a gap year at the last minute though, so I didn't really have time to plan anything. It was crap for the first few months when my depression was at its worst, but now that's sorted out, I'm feeling (slightly) more optimistic (I've never been a very optimistic person to be honest). I'm actually starting to look forward to uni now and I've begun prepping for that, so at least I have something to focus on now :smile:

Oh ok. Ah right ok, at least you decided what to do.
It's good your depression has gotten better now. It's awful having mental illnesses!
I'm more of an optimistic person I'd say.
It's good that you've got something now to keep you occupied for a while.
Hopefully uni will go well for ya! :smile:
What series do you watch?

Crimes usually. But I also research cars, sports, natural disasters. Things like that.

Ah, i usually watch F1. Crime? taking a law course i presume?
Ah, i usually watch F1. Crime? taking a law course i presume?

I around 30 different series in total (F1 included).
I'm taking an engineering course aftually. I just like reading up on crimes for some reason.
Oh ok. Ah right ok, at least you decided what to do.
It's good your depression has gotten better now. It's awful having mental illnesses!
I'm more of an optimistic person I'd say.
It's good that you've got something now to keep you occupied for a while.
Hopefully uni will go well for ya! :smile:

People who actually organise their gap years in advance probably have a better time haha.

Yeah, mental illnesses really bring you down and make life more difficult a lot of the time. I'm in a decent place right now I think, hopefully I'll stay this way!

Thanks, I hope things go well for you too! :h:
People who actually organise their gap years in advance probably have a better time haha.

Yeah, mental illnesses really bring you down and make life more difficult a lot of the time. I'm in a decent place right now I think, hopefully I'll stay this way!

Thanks, I hope things go well for you too! :h:

Understandable I suppose

They do indeed. They make everyday tasks seem impossible at times. I was at the point where I couldn't leave the house I was so bad! But like you I'm in a decent place now (although not where I'd like to be).

Thanks! :smile:
I around 30 different series in total (F1 included).
I'm taking an engineering course aftually. I just like reading up on crimes for some reason.

engineering? Where can i ask? Ah, it's okay some crimes can be quite interesting,the way it was carried out and how the criminals planned to get away and stuff
Understandable I suppose

They do indeed. They make everyday tasks seem impossible at times. I was at the point where I couldn't leave the house I was so bad! But like you I'm in a decent place now (although not where I'd like to be).

Thanks! :smile:

You're welcome! I'm so glad you're feeling better, that must've been awful :hugs:
engineering? Where can i ask? Ah, it's okay some crimes can be quite interesting,the way it was carried out and how the criminals planned to get away and stuff

Yeah. I'm studying at college but not revealing where.
I find them interesting. I like to read about all the details.
The Manson Murders makes for an interesting (albeit long) read.

Quick Reply

Latest