The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Shall I do this? I have a picture all ready.
Original post by Rhythmical
Shall I do this? I have a picture all ready.

yes!
10514668_10204265466027329_1793965149656110452_n (1).jpg

because holding a baby makes the person holding the baby 10x more attractive
I do apologise. I found this from February. My hair is shorter now. And I'm all natural, I never wear makeup.

is your nose pierced?
Original post by chocolatesauce
is your nose pierced?

Yep it is, got it done nearly two years ago.
Yep it is, got it done nearly two years ago.

did it hurt?
did it hurt?

It did a little bit. I have a high pain threshold but I was fine. I got it done in December 2014 so it was winter and that was winter. I had my ears pierced in February of that year as I had to re pierce them. Are you planning on getting it done?

Here is one of me! :biggrin:

OH MY GOD, WTF I TOOK UP HALF THE PAGE! XDDD
@Biryani007 :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
It did a little bit. I have a high pain threshold but I was fine. I got it done in December 2014 so it was winter and that was winter. I had my ears pierced in February of that year as I had to re pierce them. Are you planning on getting it done?

yeahhh I really want one but I'm scared of the pain lol
yeahhh I really want one but I'm scared of the pain lol

If you want it then go for it. It doesn't hurt as much as people make out. It'll sting but that's because you'll go outside after its done and the weather hits your face. If you get it then go to a tattooist or a place that pierces with needles because guns aren't hygienic or very good.
If you want it then go for it. It doesn't hurt as much as people make out. It'll sting but that's because you'll go outside after its done and the weather hits your face. If you get it then go to a tattooist or a place that pierces with needles because guns aren't hygienic or very good.

thank youuuuu :heart:
Original post by JaredzzC
10514668_10204265466027329_1793965149656110452_n (1).jpg

because holding a baby makes the person holding the baby 10x more attractive

Oh yes it does. I wanna kiss you and the baby :lol:
thank youuuuu :heart:

No problem. I'm worried because my school might change their policy on facial piercings so I might switch to a clear one again. And clean piercings with sea salt solution by getting warm water and then putting sea salt in it and then get a cotton bud and cotton wool and clean the piercing.
@FrenchUnicorn you look so pretty and cute :love:
No problem. I'm worried because my school might change their policy on facial piercings so I might switch to a clear one again. And clean piercings with sea salt solution by getting warm water and then putting sea salt in it and then get a cotton bud and cotton wool and clean the piercing.

I'm scared because ive seen someone get their ear pierced then get a bad infection
Original post by SeanFM
image.jpg

I look strange but I love it really.

God of leg hair?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm scared because ive seen someone get their ear pierced then get a bad infection

This reminds me of a secret I have. Pm if you want to know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DavidJT
Fairly new to the forums, another way of saying hi! :wink:

Would deepthroat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Indieboohoo1
@FrenchUnicorn you look so pretty and cute :love:

Awww merci :love: :lovehug:

Latest