The Student Room Group

A New Theory for Islamic Hatred

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Betelgeuse-
Earnestly counter any extremist views and report any suspicions. Challenge extremist or negative views. Do not think about protecting your religion from criticism after adherents blow up innocent civilians . Condemn them strongly and admit they're actions have 'something to do with Islam'

He would be dead within a week. By challenging the interpretation as is, he would become an apostate, guilty of blasphemy and spreading a false interpretation.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Not really, holding a swing vote would be sufficient. Forming their own Muslim Brotherhood equivalent and then forming a coalition government would probably come first.

First one to promise blasphemy laws would certainly get the vote.

The only thing we have in our favor is that our politicians are all complete liars when it comes to election promises.

Being said, official estimated are that by 2055 the UK will be a Muslim majority country, OFNS, this was before the migrant crisis came into full swing a few years ago. Ever since we have seen record numbers arriving from their countries every year. SO, it's safe to say that if you are younger than 30, you will almost certainly see a Muslim majority UK and a Muslim prime minister. If their religious laws aren't legislated into our common law, well, cities will burn as they protest.

France has declared a state of national emergency because of the threat, and has been this way for some time. Their Muslim population is only 10%. So imagine us at 50%.......... you don't need to imagine, look at Lebanon.

The counter argument is that the birthrate in their communities might drop off, arguing against actual figures and stats with predictions built on stats that don't exist........not exactly a promising future is it lol.

Well, this is a little unsettling

If the UK ever encodes Sharia law into British law I'm leaving. End of.

I just hope we never get a muslim pm or else were f***ed

Ain't having no muslims tell me which God I can and can't worship
The question is, leaving to go where? The rest of Europe is in a similar position.

Also it's a gradual thing, you wont even notice it's happening. All it takes is a selective interpretation of the current hate speech laws, maybe with a tiny amendment, and it becomes a de facto blasphemy law for Islam.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
The question is, leaving to go where? The rest of Europe is in a similar position.

Also it's a gradual thing, you wont even notice it's happening. All it takes is a selective interpretation of the current hate speech laws, maybe with a tiny amendment, and it becomes a de facto blasphemy law for Islam.

I've heard Putin is pretty tough with muslims...

On a serious note; probably certain parts of the USA or the Far East. There are innumerable theoretical places you could go if you spoke the language
Original post by BeastOfSyracuse
Strawmen are unnecessary and unhelpful. I'd really encourage you to watch this presentation by an Egyptian doctor. He's really smart, quite funny too. He was lured into extremism when he was at university and joined an Islamist group. Later on he realised the error of his ways, and started developing a reformist branch of Islam. This caused threats to be made against his life and he moved to America.

He makes very interesting points about how the mainstream interpretations of Islam directly contribute to extremism. He compares it to smoking and lung cancer. Not everyone who smokes will get lung cancer, but that doesn't mean that smoking is not the major causal factor. Just as not every Muslim will become an extremist or jihadist, but that doesn't mean Islam as it is currently practiced isn't a major causal factor

He points out how mainstream interpretations of the original Islamic texts easily lend themselves to extreme interpretations. He also has many interesting points to make about the psychology behind suicide bombing. It's easily in the top three most interesting talks about Islamism I've seen, maybe even the best one.

Nowadays he has developed a very innovative form of peaceful and tolerant Islam. But for Islam to develop in that direction, you first need to accept the problems with the existing religion as practiced and interpreted. He has done that, he should be supported and listened to.

Trust me, you'll profit far more from spending an hour or 90 minutes listening to this presentation than going back and forth debating on here.

[video="youtube;_UC2dr-PT0Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UC2dr-PT0Q[/video]

brilliant film, which i just watched most of!
they already have their own separate courts, in some areas of the country!
Original post by john2054
they already have their own separate courts, in some areas of the country!

I know, it's an abomination of British justice that it's permitted

The only reason I'm considering voting 'stay' is due to the state of the economy. If our economy was fine I would be voting leave with no problem so we could sort this out
when is the vote? shouldn't i have had a voting form through the post??
Original post by john2054
when is the vote? shouldn't i have had a voting form through the post??

Apparently on the 23rd June this year

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/16/eu-referendum-what-is-it-and-when-is-it/

We've already had a flyer through the post reminding us that no one in our house is actually registered to vote; I'm sure the papers will come through sooner or later
Can't people just get along with their life instead of making threads about Islam and what not ? Seriously
To be honest, hate Muslims, i've given up on trying to prove to people that Muslims are good people

I for one know who I am, no one is going to put me down for that, I guess they can think what they want.
The thing is, it's harder for me considering i'm one of the minority of Islam, but I'm with it till the day I die.

EDIT: we for one don't want to bring in Sharia law, i believe everyone should live how they want, whatever they want to believe. After all, it is your life, not ours.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by lowhigh
What could I do, as an 18 year old Muslim to tackle terrorism, if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks in advance.

There's a theory that ISIS was originally created and trained by the us government and it kinda makes sense if you think about, why would a Muslim kill a bunch of other Muslims ? It is one of the major sins to commit in Islam. The us government are just trying to make Muslims, Islam for that matter, look bad people, just keep in mind not all terrorists are Muslims and not all Muslims are terrorists. Stay blessed and educate yourself
Original post by lowhigh
What could I do, as an 18 year old Muslim to tackle terrorism, if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks in advance.

There's a theory that ISIS was originally created and trained by the us government and it kinda makes sense if you think about, why would a Muslim kill a bunch of other Muslims ? It is one of the major sins to commit in Islam. The us government are just trying to make Muslims, Islam for that matter, look bad, just keep in mind not all terrorists are Muslims and not all Muslims are terrorists. Stay blessed
I'm Muslim and I'm a pretty good person lol don't judge just because a few Muslims turned out to be psychotic

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
Can't people just get along with their life instead of making threads about Islam and what not ? Seriously

You are on a forum board designed to discuss topics like this? Can't people just not type the student room into the browser and not click islam threads if it bothers you so much. The rest of us will continue to discuss
Original post by Frank Underwood
The Quran condemns killing female / child hostages, which ISIS have done. The Quran condemns killing non-combatants, which ISIS have done. The Quran condemns using terror for political gain, which ISIS are doing. The Quran condemns using aggressive warfare, which ISIS are doing. And the list goes on.

This is contradicted in later books, such as bk 5
As with the bible, if there is conflict, the information in the later book takes precedent
There's a theory that ISIS was originally created and trained by the us government and it kinda makes sense if you think about, why would a Muslim kill a bunch of other Muslims ? It is one of the major sins to commit in Islam. The us government are just trying to make Muslims, Islam for that matter, look bad people, just keep in mind not all terrorists are Muslims and not all Muslims are terrorists. Stay blessed and educate yourself

Because they are the wrong type of muslim THEREFORE NOT MUSLIM I.E APOSTATES....Do you have any idea of any sort of vauge history of the middle east?

Seriously the level of ignorance to Islam on this board is befounding. It is exhausting. Teenagers who have pryed themselves away from taking instagram selfies and havent the first idea of anything thats going on in the world currently, let alone historically come to earnestly sprout ignorance such as the above. Its simply inexcusable given the amount of information in the world and the internet
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dina492373928
I'm Muslim and I'm a pretty good person lol don't judge just because a few Muslims turned out to be psychotic

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nobody is judging YOU
There's a theory that ISIS was originally created and trained by the us government and it kinda makes sense if you think about, why would a Muslim kill a bunch of other Muslims ? It is one of the major sins to commit in Islam. The us government are just trying to make Muslims, Islam for that matter, look bad, just keep in mind not all terrorists are Muslims and not all Muslims are terrorists. Stay blessed

The US government is full of Christians (apart from Obama). The Bible clearly states murder is forbidden so why would the US train anyone to kill or even kill anyone themselves? The muslims are just trying to make the US and Christians look bad. Just keep in mind that the overwhelming majority of terrorists ARE muslims.

#notruescotsman
Original post by Jebedee
The US government is full of Christians (apart from Obama). The Bible clearly states murder is forbidden so why would the US train anyone to kill or even kill anyone themselves? The muslims are just trying to make the US and Christians look bad. Just keep in mind that the overwhelming majority of terrorists ARE muslims.

#notruescotsman

Think about it. Bush was a Christian and got the us to go to Iraq and killed thousands of innocent people. That is true, majority of Muslims are terrorists yet as I already stated in another thread they misinterpreted the Quran. And keep in mind that the us government was the ones who planned 9/11 and laid Osama binladens father billions of dollars, in fact bush was good friends with him, makes sense ? Educate yourself and find the resources

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending