The Student Room Group

A night with kim kardashian or £500 cash?

Which would you choose? Question goes to straight males (though Id question your sexuality if you chose the £500)

Also if you are thinking you can sleep with her and sell the story for more cash, think again.. The terms are that if you tell anyone you will be executed within the hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

£500. I'm straight.
Wait,what's so special about Kim K?
She's not all that, I can think of WAY prettier/sexier girls that I would give u £500 for
They could be the hottest woman in the world, you'd be stupid not to take the money still.
Reply 5
This is ridiculous you all know if this was a real situation you would jump at the chance, easy to act like a hipster on the internet. Kim kardashian is the sexiest female to ever walk planet earth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by hezzlington
They could be the hottest woman in the world, you'd be stupid not to take the money still.

Lol how? 500 is not huge money my laptop cost double that, its pocket change.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer
Which would you choose? Question goes to straight males (though Id question your sexuality if you chose the £500)

Also if you are thinking you can sleep with her and sell the story for more cash, think again.. The terms are that if you tell anyone you will be executed within the hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
shes not really my type. and I need the money so....

otherwise Id defo do it. not everyday yeh get the offer. just I need the monies:O
Original post by Souljer
Lol how? 500 is not huge money my laptop cost double that, its pocket change.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did your parents pay for it?

Also you said yesterday you got an acer for £250, you got two laptops eh?

If you believe Kim Kardashian to be the sexiest woman alive, I assume you are quite young. Have a google of what she looked like before surgery/buttlift.

Have you ever seen her in person? Or met her? Distorted perception of beauty.

And its just sex? Sex is not worth paying for. (If you pick the sex, you're essentially giving away £500).
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
im ngl but ir eally need money so id take £500 soz
Reply 10
Did your parents pay for it? If you believe Kim Kardashian to be the sexiest woman alive, I assume you are quite young. Have a google of what she looked like before surgery/buttlift.

Have you ever seen her in person? Or met her? Distorted perception of beauty.

And its just sex? Sex is not worth paying for. (If you pick the sex, you're essentially giving away £500).

Idiot how would you be paying for it? You did not earn this £500.. and I don't know what age has to do with someones perception of beauty...there is zero evidence of any surgery. I have to assume you are quite young due to your idiotic statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Another for the £500
Original post by Souljer
Idiot how would you be paying for it? You did not earn this £500.. and I don't know what age has to do with someones perception of beauty...there is zero evidence of any surgery. I have to assume you are quite young due to your idiotic statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this a joke?

Like I said, distorted perception of beauty if you think that she's an all natural woman.
£500 thanks....

There are way prettier celebrities than Kim Kardashian which I would prefer to sleep with.
Is this a joke?

Like I said, distorted perception of beauty if you think that she's an all natural woman.

Yep. That's precisely what all those women with butt lifts and boobs jobs are doing, creating a distorted perception of beauty. I like that wording :tongue:
Original post by Twinpeaks
Yep. That's precisely what all those women with butt lifts and boobs jobs are doing, creating a distorted perception of beauty. I like that wording :tongue:

Not that I follow the Kardashians or anything (it's literally impossible to escape from hearing about them if you use the internet), but she featured a surgery live on her tv show apparently.

Don't know what OPs chatting.
Reply 16
Is this a joke?

I countered your whole statement and thats all you got? Lol.. Show me evidence shes plastic then.. Go on...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer
I countered your whole statement and thats all you got? Lol.. Show me evidence shes plastic then.. Go on...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Good counter.
She can do what she does and make that money, my hat goes off to her, but, for me, she is the personification of a direction that society is taking that does not sit right with me in the slightest.

I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. 100% serious.
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd take the £500 cash due to having bills to pay and stuff.
^ Welcome to adult life kid! :wink:

Another reason would be that I wouldn't want to be smashing something that is fake :rofl3:
There are some things that money can't buy you I.e natural booty etc which comes from hard work
and adherence. :drool:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest