The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Got an offer :smile: Apparently the system had gotten ahead of UCAS x

(I'm an International Student)
Got an offer today!! (Canadian!)
Original post by fantabomb
Any international got offer today???

Dude, seriously, chill out. How many times have you asked that question on this thread now?
Original post by ehwang98
Got an offer today!! (Canadian!)

Congrats! :smile: Were you interviewed on the 16th March? It's just that I remember there was a Canadian guy in the same session as me.
Original post by 21dragons
Congrats! :smile: Were you interviewed on the 16th March? It's just that I remember there was a Canadian guy in the same session as me.

thanks! Nope :smile: march 18th. the (ex) blond asian girl ahahha
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ehwang98
thanks! Nope :smile: march 18th. the (ex) blognd asian girl ahahha

Congratulations! :biggrin:
Hey guys I'm sure this question has been asked 10000000000 times but I have just received an interview for A100 @ Keele and wanted to know if you guys had any tips? I have search through the thread but it's taking me forever and I need to get on with my revision!!!
Original post by sara0928
My heart dropped when I saw this. I'm so sorry :frown: I am waiting for a reply too and am so so nervous! Are you waiting from your 4th uni?

Aw thank you, I hope everything is going well for you :smile: Yeah waiting right now but very unlikely I'll get it as it was my worst interview :/ But gap year doesn't seem too bad.
Original post by mind
When did you have your interview? Find out why you been rejected through feedback, if your committed reapply next year with more work exp. Your chances will be stronger.

Yep will do thanks :smile:
Original post by academia123
Aw thank you, I hope everything is going well for you :smile: Yeah waiting right now but very unlikely I'll get it as it was my worst interview :/ But gap year doesn't seem too bad.

Well I was convinced I'll get a rejection from Keele but I ended up getting an offer! So you never know. Try stay positive :smile: and yes gap year will be so so useful if you are not successful this year. Gooooood luck!!!
For those who have received offers recently, has anyone received their DBS and health forms yet?
Original post by beliveinyourself
For those who have received offers recently, has anyone received their DBS and health forms yet?

thought they were attachments to the offer email?
Original post by beliveinyourself

I got the health form in the offer e-mail but I havn't got the DBS one >_<
Original post by DarkTitan
I got the health form in the offer e-mail but I havn't got the DBS one >_<

Did we not fill in the DBS form at the interview? thought that was the one we put in the sealed envelope (may be wrong though)
Original post by stephannalee
Did we not fill in the DBS form at the interview? thought that was the one we put in the sealed envelope (may be wrong though)

Yup, we gave them the info they need for the DBS form and permission. The form itself is quite large and not something they'd email
Reply 1475
Good morning,
Can someone please tell me whether the simple calculator provided for the maths test is an on-screen calculator for which I can use the numberpad? Just like in the UKCAT..
Thanks!
Original post by Rinski
Good morning,
Can someone please tell me whether the simple calculator provided for the maths test is an on-screen calculator for which I can use the numberpad? Just like in the UKCAT..
Thanks!

no they give you a small handheld calculator
Reply 1477
Original post by stephannalee
no they give you a small handheld calculator

Cool, thanks!

Does anybody know until when they need my IELTS results when I am not a native speaker?
Original post by wombatt
congrats!! 😃😃😃

thank you :biggrin:
I was wondering whether those students who have got an offer from keele have applied for accomodation/student finance/nhs bursary because I was reading into it today and it all seems a bit confusing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending