The Student Room Group

is it normal i get so broody and love babies this much?

:lol: im only 18 and when i see babies they just looks so cute and i just want to have one there and then, i get so broody and i wish the day would come when i get married and have kids, i love babies so much and cant wait to be a mother one day and have kids. it just seems so amazing to be a mother. its surprising as my mum wasnt really there for me/made me feel like crap but i swear i love babies so much and want one!! i want like 4/5 kids and to dedicate my life to them. i thought id end my broody rant with i just bloody love babies!!! so is it normal i get this broody as im still young? btw i love babies.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're Brooding, Have a baby.
Reply 2
Pretty normal. Just make sure you can support having that many children before popping them out.
Reply 3
Original post by Thomb
You're Brooding, Have a baby.

haha im no going to have a baby bc im brooding, have to get married first and stuff

Original post by Reue
Pretty normal. Just make sure you can support having that many children before popping them out.

yes of course, only when my and my husband are financially secure, i want the best for my hypothetical kids.
I too love babies. They're so delicious. Yum! 😋
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
haha im no going to have a baby bc im brooding, have to get married first and stuff

yes of course, only when my and my husband are financially secure, i want the best for my hypothetical kids.

Oh right so when are you getting married? What are you going to do to satisfy your vivacious appetite for babies in the meantime?
I wanna make a lot of babies too :love:
yes, but if you have one or ten make sure you can deal with what follows.
Reply 8
Original post by Thomb
Oh right so when are you getting married? What are you going to do to satisfy your vivacious appetite for babies in the meantime?

when i find the right guy, hopefully soon :lol: i have pretty traditions views, virgin till marriage and no babies out of wedlock.
Reply 9
I love babies! But I couldn't eat a whole one....
Original post by 999tigger
yes, but if you have one or ten make sure you can deal with what follows.

definitely, im ready for it :h:
I'm a guy but I really can't wait until I can have my own kids. Babies are amazing :biggrin: I look forward to being a dad.

(Anon cos it makes me sound not manly :emo:)
Original post by Thomb

your seconds question: type baby pictures into google so it warms my heart.
definitely, im ready for it :h:

Big responsibility and they change your life. Id rather get a career under way and know I cna afford to give any child a good life.

You already have a partner willing to carry out his part?
I'm a guy but I really can't wait until I can have my own kids. Babies are amazing :biggrin: I look forward to being a dad.

(Anon cos it makes me sound not manly :emo:)

u should know it makes a guy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more attractive when he shows he's paternal!! makes them so much fitter
Original post by 999tigger
Big responsibility and they change your life. Id rather get a career under way and know I cna afford to give any child a good life.

You already have a partner willing to carry out his part?

nope thats why im not rushing. but when i find a husband i will make sure he is educated and financially secure to give my kids the advantage. my mum and dad had me when they was 19 and 20 with nothing to their name but i turned out okay :rave:
Reply 16
[video="youtube;Dte0iuOznD0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dte0iuOznD0[/video]
Original post by Thomb
[video="youtube;Dte0iuOznD0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dte0iuOznD0[/video]

please stop this is torture, feel 1000% broody now
u should know it makes a guy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more attractive when he shows he's paternal!! makes them so much fitter

I know I know :lol:
Reply 19
please stop this is torture, feel 1000% broody now

Ahhh they're so cute.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending