The Student Room Group

is it normal i get so broody and love babies this much?

Scroll to see replies

At some point I wanted 6 babies but now I am just not sure.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Depends on the male company you're keeping :smug:

Have you seen the movie cheaper by the dozen?

I want something like that,a football team :mmm:
Original post by Anonymous
nope thats why im not rushing. but when i find a husband i will make sure he is educated and financially secure to give my kids the advantage. my mum and dad had me when they was 19 and 20 with nothing to their name but i turned out okay :rave:
how about you getting educated and financially secure, and having your husband look after the kids ?

or, better still, having two careers and sharing both of you responsibility for the kids ?
Original post by queen-bee
Have you seen the movie cheaper by the dozen?

I want something like that,a football team :mmm:
are you sure the planet could stand this kind of demographic trends ?
Original post by mariachi
are you sure the planet could stand this kind of demographic trends ?

Let's hope so
I get broody every time a co-worker brings their baby to the office. I end up holding the baby in one hand and working with the other :tongue:
that is so cruel :cry2:

:getmecoat:

Do you think it would taste even better if it was your own baby? :wink:
I love babies too, especially when they fight and do stupid :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:.
give me a clue, i bet i know you

You probably do, but I can't really give a clue without revealing myself to everyone :lol:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Lmao

Oh my gosh, who are you? tell meeeee

:u: eternal flames knows
Original post by mariachi
how about you getting educated and financially secure, and having your husband look after the kids ?

or, better still, having two careers and sharing both of you responsibility for the kids ?

no i would rather my husband did that

maybe having two careers but only when the kids are in school
You probably do, but I can't really give a clue without revealing myself to everyone :lol:

Original post by ByronicHero
I get broody every time a co-worker brings their baby to the office. I end up holding the baby in one hand and working with the other :tongue:

haha aw thats so cute! :biggrin:

Original post by stefano865
Do you think it would taste even better if it was your own baby? :wink:

ok am leaving TSR for good now :getmecoat:

ask eternal flames who i am and pm me :smile:
:lol: im only 18 and when i see babies they just looks so cute and i just want to have one there and then, i get so broody and i wish the day would come when i get married and have kids, i love babies so much and cant wait to be a mother one day and have kids. it just seems so amazing to be a mother. its surprising as my mum wasnt really there for me/made me feel like crap but i swear i love babies so much and want one!! i want like 4/5 kids and to dedicate my life to them. i thought id end my broody rant with i just bloody love babies!!! so is it normal i get this broody as im still young? btw i love babies.

In other words. Peak biological baby making age.
Only if you worked or work for the BBC
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
In other words. Peak biological baby making age.

yeaaah my mum had me when she was 19

ok am leaving TSR for good now :getmecoat:

Nah.

I like babies too. :tongue:

Hopefully one day I will have two daughters. :h:
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Only if you worked or work for the BBC

why the BBC?
YES YES YES!! OMG ANON YGM! THE FEELS! :love:

I cant wait to have my own babies!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Theyre so cute and squishy and adorable and :love:

I want to be a mum already :cry2:
yeaaah my mum had me when she was 19

Waiting until say 30 when you have a career sorted out, are in a financial sake space and have ha d decade of being "free" before settling down and having a family is a cultural/societal thing brought on by contraception, general changing of economic conditions and gender relations. It's very unusual compared to what most of humanities existence has been based around. You would probably be at least pregnant by now if we still lived "natural" lives. Which explains the broodyness. You're body is trying to get you to have a baby as you are now sexually matured.

My own opinion own babies... They are pretty :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:. It's when your children start to become people with personalities and higher consciousness is what I look forward to, providing they don;t turn out to be knob heads of course.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending