The Student Room Group

What Revision Will You Be Doing Today?

Scroll to see replies

I've just finished answering all of the questions in a CGP question workbook for Physics 1A
Today i finished Water on Land (geo)
Gonna do Chem(C2)
Reply 102
I wish I was revising theme 2 economics, instead I'll be learning it for the first time. 1 week to learn the whole unit, pray for me
Today im going to do a maths,biology past papers then do some English Literature poetry then graphics flashcards
Just finished doing Literature revision for the unit 1 paper, also did some revision for the unit 3 paper. Now I'm gonna go over the rise of the Nazi party for about 2 - 3 hours and then go over some media theories :smile:
Today, after work, I'm going to do:
An English past paper
Some geography homework
RE crime revision
Catch up on physics (neutron decay & quarks)
A few posters for B3 & C3
After that I should get some maths done too :smile:

:smile:
Original post by Blancosdos
Today i finished Water on Land (geo)
Gonna do Chem(C2)

is that AQA geography?
If so, what other topics do you do? I do water on the land as well :h:
Today I've completed the CGP workbook questions for Bio1A. Next i plan to do the workbook questions for Chem1A and i will probably end up completing my maths and photography homework
Original post by jojo10834
Just finished doing Literature revision for the unit 1 paper, also did some revision for the unit 3 paper. Now I'm gonna go over the rise of the Nazi party for about 2 - 3 hours and then go over some media theories :smile:

What id unit 1 poetry or texts
I just did about 45 minutes of Spanish and managed to complete about the first 40 pages in my Spanish workbook. I ordered it last week so I now have to power through it in time for the exams
Today I'm planning on doing:
- spanish essay on friendships and relationships
- mindmap on software
- notes on representation of data in computer systems

If I have time I will do some of the examination questions from by biology questions since I haven't done any questions yet
Original post by jojo10834

hi are you doing AQA GCSE media? my teacher isn't very good and im worried. which theories are you covering? also do you have any predictions of what the design piece will be in the exam? :smile:
Mostly English Lit (Purple Hibiscus), and then B2 and B3 x
Going to go over unit 3 in RE and then start making English lit notes :colonhash:
So far I've covered basic character overviews for OMAM, exam structure and planning for English lit and did some quotes from chapter 1 of OMAM. Might do some Philosophy and Ethics later. (I only got up at midday, not really helping my revision haha)
I am doing English Lit an Inspector calls past paper questions.... urgh
Original post by ellamoon_22
What id unit 1 poetry or texts

Sorry I didn't make that very clear, AS resit so I'm coving both Novels and poetry :smile:

Original post by jazz_xox_
hi are you doing AQA GCSE media? my teacher isn't very good and im worried. which theories are you covering? also do you have any predictions of what the design piece will be in the exam? :smile:

Hey no I'm doing AQA A2 Meda studies, but if you need any help I'd be happy to help, I got a B at GCSE :smile:
Mainly Biology and Chemistry past papers. :h:
I'll try and resist any urges to take naps though.
I did a maths past paper got 78/100 which is good and I did it with no revsion prior to taking the test. I looked weak spots but overall looks like im on track to get at least 85/100 ihe real thing.

Also made/making some B6 flashcards on enzymes everything is going well and I shall be finished the whole syllabus for triple science bio tomorrow yayyyy
Physics Unit 4:facepalm:
I have done 3 subjects today:
History: Vietnam and the reasons america boomed in the 1920s
Geography: Coastal Zones
Maths: Factorising, hard and easy questions, Cubic and Reciprocal graphs.
This was just straight learning, not making notes. Today I did just over 3 hours as I think that is an effective amount of revision everyday.

Quick Reply

Latest