The Student Room Group

arab women drop the truth bomb

Scroll to see replies

Yasssss gurllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by queen-bee
Mash'allah! She's a habibti speaking out against the suffering and how useless the gulf states have been in aiding Syrians fleeing the civil war . :love:

Anyway,why are you shocked about this OP?

True, why is this so shocking? The title of this whole thread is misleading .

:laugh:

I wouldn't call her my habibti though even if she's saying the right things (things which she's most likely saying for the attention). If you've seen her music vids she's pretty much the equivalent of Kim Kardashian.
[video="youtube;8j4UxdgF6l4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j4UxdgF6l4[/video]
Original post by EccentricDiamond
I thought Arab women were not seen and not heard

Hellooooooooo!
:hello::hello::hello::happy2::biggrin::wink:
Actually it's the other way round, Arab women are heard but not seen.
Second page and no-one has made a witty comment about Arabs and bombs..

TSR i am very disappoint
So what's the purpose of this video?

If she is truly a refugee in dire need she should settle in Turkey or Greece. When the Libyan war happened, most of them walked to Tunisia and Egypt and stayed there, no questions asked. If she still wants to go all the way to Western Europe she is just looking for a better lifestyle, and is an economic migrant.
Original post by cosmic angel
True, why is this so shocking? The title of this whole thread is misleading .

:laugh:

I wouldn't call her my habibti though even if she's saying the right things (things which she's most likely saying for the attention). If you've seen her music vids she's pretty much the equivalent of Kim Kardashian.

Another Haifa wahby? :laugh:

The only respectable artists I find are Nancy(I love her to be bits) and my childhood idol dianna haddad,and maybe nawal el zoghbi and yara
MEMRI tv :facepalm:

Zionist anti-Arab anti-Muslim propaganda being eaten up by fascists and rafidis.
Reply 29
Original post by hussamhussam
MEMRI tv :facepalm:

Zionist anti-Arab anti-Muslim propaganda being eaten up by fascists and rafidis.

Original post by Eternalflames
[video="youtube;8j4UxdgF6l4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j4UxdgF6l4[/video]

Is what she's saying wrong?
Original post by queen-bee
Another Haifa wahby? :laugh:

The only respectable artists I find are Nancy(I love her to be bits) and my childhood idol dianna haddad,and maybe nawal el zoghbi and yara

She makes Haifa wahbi look like an angelic sweetie in comparison. Here's one of her videos. They're really funny and nobody likes them.

[video="youtube;g893cyBGTLU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g893cyBGTLU[/video]

I like nawal el zoghbi! Mostly her old stuff from the nineties and early 2000s which was stuff they had on tv when I was growing up. Nancy ajram's such a sweetheart, I like her too. I don't know any diana haddad songs, perhaps I'll give her a try :u: Any recommendations?
She is fit as fug!
:clap2:
She sounds like she's from Iraq?
Original post by Ascend
Is what she's saying wrong?

No it's not wrong but look at who runs Memri tv.
Original post by _icecream
She sounds like she's from Iraq?

Kuwait
Original post by cosmic angel
Kuwait

ohhh ok khleejia
Have to say, there are quite a lot of people expressing agreement here whom I wouldn't have expected to do so.
Himar
Reply 39
Original post by Think People
Himar

Himar?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending