The Student Room Group

A night with kim kardashian or £500 cash?

Scroll to see replies

If it was her sister Kylie Jenner, then it'd be a no-brainer.
Hard choice, but I think I'd pay the £500.
Original post by stefano865
Well you may be dark and a little exotic...:teehee:

But that is like saying all men would be a dread ringer for Bruce Willis if they shaved their heads. :tongue:

Many people don't seem to realise how much work goes into presenting that sort of glossy public image. They are often stunned to see what celebrities look like without makeup.

Funnily enough I just came across this...:wink:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/my-modelling-agency-called-my-no-makeup-instagram-photos-ugly/

I hope you're right!

I actually think the model in that article looks better without make up and other additions. Modelling agents are scum bags.
Original post by bluemadhatter
She's not all that, I can think of WAY prettier/sexier girls that I would give u £500 for

I'm glad to see you've already drank your recommended 8 glasses of haterade today.

I would go for Kim K. £500 is nothing. Though £5,000 and I would probably pick the money - especially if you arent allowed to tell anyone you boned her.
Reply 84
I never used to like her but since I've added her on snapchat, she seems like a really nice person.

And she is sexy, but everyone has their own preferences. :smile:
Original post by Supersaps
She's an absolutely hacking bit of kit, lads.

Wouldn't touch with barge pole and gloves on.

Emilia Clarke on the other hand, I would pay good money just to hear her fart down a telephone.

SS

Yes but what about Brooke Shields???????????
Reply 86
Original post by Silver Arrow
If it was her sister Kylie Jenner, then it'd be a no-brainer.

Kendall>Kylie :love:
Reply 87
I suppose it is how she got famous, so I'd go for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer
Idiot how would you be paying for it? You did not earn this £500.. and I don't know what age has to do with someones perception of beauty...there is zero evidence of any surgery. I have to assume you are quite young due to your idiotic statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are either very young or mentally disabled.
Reply 89
£500 pls, I can get a prostitute from anywhere.
Obviously the £500, we're students on here and poor asf unless you're rich and daddy works for the big shot companies. Although what if Kim could get me famous and more money than I could ever imagine after a night with her just hanging out? It's debatable but for different reasons.
Original post by leavingthecity
I hope you're right!

I actually think the model in that article looks better without make up and other additions. Modelling agents are scum bags.

Agree. :wink:
Yes but what about Brooke Shields???????????

Honestly, I can see that she's attractive (love the hair, right?) but as far as fancying her goes, not so much!

I actually don't really fancy any celebrities, I just wanted to use the line "pay good money to hear her fart down a telephone" XD

Although the best variation on that theme I've heard was "I'd crawl through a 1000 yards of mine-field, under barbed wire, with mortar fire overhead, just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie."

And they say romance is dead...

SS
(edited 8 years ago)
I have nothing against Kim but as a fan of Ye I think that wouldn't be good and I also don't like the idea of sleeping with a married woman, and £500 is good in any situation.
Honestly, I can see that she's attractive (love the hair, right?) but as far as fancying her goes, not so much!

I actually don't really fancy any celebrities, I just wanted to use the line "pay good money to hear her fart down a telephone" XD

Although the best variation on that theme I've head was "I'd crawl through a 1000 yards of mine-field, under barbed wire, with mortar fire overhead, just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie."

And they say romance is dead...

SS

Is that a line from one of your own war poems? It doesn't rhyme, it's not very good.

Yeah I don't have celeb crushes. Though I did earlier walk past a bus with a 10 FT IMAGE OF ZAC GOLDSMITH'S FACE PRINTED ON IT and really enjoyed it.
£500.

Even if I was straight. She looks like that inflatable thing out of Family Guy:

Meet the Kardashian-Jenner Clan.
(edited 8 years ago)
If I were a straight male I'd pick the £500. A night with Kylie sounds good though.:biggrin:
Hilarious this thread on how many people have chosen the £500 option.
Is that a line from one of your own war poems? It doesn't rhyme, it's not very good.

Yeah I don't have celeb crushes. Though I did earlier walk past a bus with a 10 FT IMAGE OF ZAC GOLDSMITH'S FACE PRINTED ON IT and really enjoyed it.

No, it's from one of my love poems, actually. Feel the iambic pentameter move your loins. Sonnet 147.

The war poems are considered much more romantic, for sure.

As for Mr. Goldsmith, I suppose it depends on your political persuasion whether you'd prefer him on the bus or under the bus.... ;-)

SS
(edited 8 years ago)

As for Mr. Goldsmith, I suppose it depends on your political persuasion whether you'd prefer him on the bus or under the bus.... ;-)

SS

BEHAVE

Quick Reply

Latest