The Student Room Group

What's your sign?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Desideria
Whether you believe in Astrology or not, what sign are you?

Pisces :h:

Sensitive, Dreamy, Artistic
Aries-aka the best star sign Eva!!
My condolences. Do you at least have some Leo placements to make the experience somewhat bearable :wink:?

I'm not sure about placements
Alls I know is that I am born on the cusp of two signs (Capricorn and Aquarius my b'day is 19/01) and Literally all my family are Leo...
Reply 43
Original post by Blondie987
Aries-aka the best star sign Eva!!

How Aries of you :wink: I'm sure the Leos would disagree, though :biggrin:
Reply 44
Original post by homeland.lsw
I'm not sure about placements
Alls I know is that I am born on the cusp of two signs (Capricorn and Aquarius my b'day is 19/01) and Literally all my family are Leo...

Your sun is right on the cusp? That's a rare one, but can be rather challenging.

What about your grandparents? Any Capricorns/Aquarians there? It often skips a generation.
Guys, don't you know that star signs are on a spectrum?!

[video="youtube;BMUl6w1efXI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMUl6w1efXI[/video]

But I'm an aquarius (born one, rather than decided it :tongue: )
Sagittarius :biggrin:
Your sun is right on the cusp? That's a rare one, but can be rather challenging.

What about your grandparents? Any Capricorns/Aquarians there? It often skips a generation.

No, mum, dad, grandma, cousins, and aunt are Leo. Great grandfather was a Virgo, another aunt is Pisces, and two cousins are Libra

Ooooh am I all special because I'm born on the cusp??
I'm a disease !!
Reply 49
No, mum, dad, grandma, cousins, and aunt are Leo. Great grandfather was a Virgo, another aunt is Pisces, and two cousins are Libra

Ooooh am I all special because I'm born on the cusp??

I guess you are special then :biggrin: maybe you were adopted? (Just kidding...)

You really should go put your info into a chart generator and look at your planet placements. You might find some interesting correlations. Particularly your ascendant or moon will be revealing. If you do it, let us know what you find.
I'm a Leo. 30th July! Anyone else?
I'd say "Cancer" for the banter but nah. Capricorn.
Sag
I'm a Taurus! I find astrology interesting and often consult my natal chart, but I don't let it direct my life necessarily.
Leo.
Leo, I'm not into all that stuff but i just like how it's a lion and 'leo' sounds cool as f

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
My condolences. Do you at least have some Leo placements to make the experience somewhat bearable :wink:?

I am the only Air sign at home, but the overwhelming amount of Earth in my chart balances it all out. I am probably the most conservative out of all of them, actually. My Capricorn sister is an absolute nut.

any from gemini, sagitarrius, aries will make leos more bearable imo
looool what is her moon & venus?
Aquarius sun, virgo moon, leo rising. Can be challenging with that opposition :wink:
I'm leo sun, virgo rising, taurus moon
Capricorn born in a family of Leos...

hot
Original post by batoot
any from gemini, sagitarrius, aries will make leos more bearable imo
looool what is her moon & venus?
I'm leo sun, virgo rising, taurus moon

hot

Sun: Aries
Moon: Aries
AS: Sagittarius
MC: Libra

not sure what AS and MC are though
to all the people saying "cancer", come on, that's tasteless
Reply 59
Gemini but the (few) things I have read about Geminis doesn't apply to me whereas it does apply to my friend who is also a Gemini.

Quick Reply

Latest