The Student Room Group

What Revision has everyone done today?

Just out of curiosity, what have people been revising today;

I just did a core 1 and 2 past paper and looked at and revised stats on youtube.

Scroll to see replies

I've been trying to revise sociology for the past 6 hours but there's building work going on all over my local area and I can't concentrate at all..so loud and annoying :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing so far, but I am going to revise some biology and History later. :smile:
Reply 3
Biology flashcards :biggrin: :biggrin: still in the making process but feeling confident for the exam :sparta:
Reply 4
Original post by CaitlinN15
I've been trying to revise sociology for the past 6 hours but there's building work going on all over my local area and I can't concentrate at all..so loud and annoying :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had that yesterday when trying to revise law, so i just gave up. Have to do double tomorrow. :biggrin:
Original post by Bruce267099

I just did a core 1 and 2 past paper and looked at and revised stats on youtube.

2 hours of English this morning - identifying key extracts of Wuthering Heights and collecting wider critical material

2 hours of Religious Studies this afternoon - revised the theological approaches of Aquinas, John Henry Newman, St Augustine, and Joseph Butler to the issue of conscience

Planning to 2 hours of French tonight - need to learn oral responses
Reply 6
Original post by connieiscrazy
2 hours of English this morning - identifying key extracts of Wuthering Heights and collecting wider critical material

2 hours of Religious Studies this afternoon - revised the theological approaches of Aquinas, John Henry Newman, St Augustine, and Joseph Butler to the issue of conscience

Planning to 2 hours of French tonight - need to learn oral responses

Well that was specific :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Ribenas
Biology flashcards :biggrin: :biggrin: still in the making process but feeling confident for the exam :sparta:

I wish i was lol, all I've revised is law and maths. Haven't even started business or economics yet. :s-smilie:
Original post by Ribenas
Well that was specific :biggrin:

I like to be clear and compartmentalised :wink:
I had that yesterday when trying to revise law, so i just gave up. Have to do double tomorrow. :biggrin:

Urgh it's been going on and off for 5 weeks now, i can't even predict when I should even bother with revision atm because the building work is so unpredictable ahaha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Just finished my volunteering for today. Beginning revision now, I'll post here what I've managed when I'm done :smile:
C1 past paper, revising for biology test.
nothing, about to do some M2 now
I'm halfway through writing a Lit essay.

I should probably get back to that!
2 core 3 pp planning on doing 6 core 3 pp
I wish i was lol, all I've revised is law and maths. Haven't even started business or economics yet. :s-smilie:

I have an AS sociology exam in circa 45 days and I haven't started revision for that yet. Just trying to be positive :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 16
Youtube, Facebook and Instagram

good question what revision?
None! :biggrin:
Original post by Abstract_Prism
I'm halfway through writing a Lit essay.

I should probably get back to that!

How is that going to help you revise? Like who's going to mark it? How do you mark it yourself and learn from your mistakes? I don't know how I'm going to revise for English because I feel its something teachers have to mark but what if they cant mark it?

Quick Reply

Latest