Scroll to see replies

Original post by hannahrobinsxn
how long do you have off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

2 weeks I think - I hope :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
2 weeks I think - I hope :smile:

Hey Zoe,

I am planning to revise today but i literally can't be bothered and i am not motivated at all, is there a way i could, please help me..

Thank you :smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
Hey Zoe,

I am planning to revise today but i literally can't be bothered and i am not motivated at all, is there a way i could, please help me..

Thank you :smile:

Hi Nisha, it's a shame that you feel demotivated, especially when you can get so much done, considering how much you have done already :smile: To be honest, you still have a week off and if you can't find the motivation to revise, take the day off, enjoy yourself and really get your head down tomorrow. Or if you really, really want to revise, sit down and set a timer for 5 minutes and plan to do something like read a page of the revision guide and hopefully you should become interested and it might start you off feeling more motivated to revise.

Bear in mind what you are working towards and why you want it - if you want something hard enough it should be a good starter to giving you motiation :smile:
Hi Nisha, it's a shame that you feel demotivated, especially when you can get so much done, considering how much you have done already :smile: To be honest, you still have a week off and if you can't find the motivation to revise, take the day off, enjoy yourself and really get your head down tomorrow. Or if you really, really want to revise, sit down and set a timer for 5 minutes and plan to do something like read a page of the revision guide and hopefully you should become interested and it might start you off feeling more motivated to revise.

Bear in mind what you are working towards and why you want it - if you want something hard enough it should be a good starter to giving you motiation :smile:

Aw Thank you for the advice also i was trying to have a day off but i feel like i still need to revise something because then i am wasting my time.I will deffo try sitting down and revise something and hopefully this would work out. :smile: Thank you for the help again and much appreciated :smile:
Aw Thank you for the advice also i was trying to have a day off but i feel like i still need to revise something because then i am wasting my time.I will deffo try sitting down and revise something and hopefully this would work out. :smile: Thank you for the help again and much appreciated :smile:

No problem - if you wanted to make better use of your time you could maybe do some organisation stuff to help you be better organised for your revision, like making checklists of stuff left to do or filing your notes if you haven't already done so :smile:

I hope you manage to enjoy your day and perhaps get some studying done :biggrin:
No problem - if you wanted to make better use of your time you could maybe do some organisation stuff to help you be better organised for your revision, like making checklists of stuff left to do or filing your notes if you haven't already done so :smile:

I hope you manage to enjoy your day and perhaps get some studying done :biggrin:

I've finished all my notes so now it's just past papers and memorising my notes :smile: but i hope to get something done :smile: What are you doing maybe it will motivate me to see what someone else is doing? :smile: :biggrin:
I've finished all my notes so now it's just past papers and memorising my notes :smile: but i hope to get something done :smile: What are you doing maybe it will motivate me to see what someone else is doing? :smile: :biggrin:

Ah I see, I'm at the minute, typing up my History cold War notes using the textbook (8pages so far) and then I'm going to revise Heroes and English Language because I have a test on Monday and Thursday. I'm also going to do some Geography past papers later on :smile:
Ah I see, I'm at the minute, typing up my History cold War notes using the textbook (8pages so far) and then I'm going to revise Heroes and English Language because I have a test on Monday and Thursday. I'm also going to do some Geography past papers later on :smile:

Oh great you seem like your doing a lot , so i better do something as well :smile: I was planning to do Psychology so i better do it before it's too late :smile:
Good luck with your revision and your test :smile: :biggrin:
Oh great you seem like your doing a lot , so i better do something as well :smile: I was planning to do Psychology so i better do it before it's too late :smile:
Good luck with your revision and your test :smile: :biggrin:

Yes just try and do something if you feel like you want to - just don't try and force it because it won't do you any favours :smile:

Thank you and good luck with you studying today :biggrin:
Yes just try and do something if you feel like you want to - just don't try and force it because it won't do you any favours :smile:

Thank you and good luck with you studying today :biggrin:

No worries and thank you :smile: I will try and do something because i need my grades and i need to go to the sixth form i want to go to :smile: :biggrin:
Th
Thanks for the information it helped me a lot thks so much if you have more info please tell me on this tread or follow me. ☺😊😀😁😂😃😐😅😕😆
(edited 8 years ago)
Good luck
Original post by mayu123
Good luck

You too what year are you in? What revision have you done today? :smile:
I did a maths past paper got 78/100 which is good and I did it with no revsion prior to taking the test. I looked at weak spots but overall looks like im on track to get at least 85/100 in the real thing.Also made/making some B6 flashcards on enzymes, everything is going well and I shall be finished the whole syllabus for triple science Bio tomorrow yayyyy
today I:
•completed the structure paragraph in my literature essay.
•completed my bronze dofe and got everything signed off.
•read up to halfway in my law book.
•started making flashcards for end of year exams.

would have ideally wanted to do more; it upsets me how lazy i was yesterday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Update 02/04/16
So, today i shall say ' it has been the most unproductive day during the Easter holiday' that is because I wasn't motivated and i couldn't be bothered to do anything as i got distracted but this is my fault ... I decided to take a break but i felt guilty so I got a little bit done

Only managed to get a past paper done and revised the three topics + weaknesses

1. Topic C - Overview & questions - Grade A
2. Topic D - Overview & questions - Grade A*
3. Topic E - Overview & questions - Grade A

Overall Grade A ( could have got an A* if i memorised the case studies)

Tomorrow i promise to get a lot done
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
today I:
•completed the structure paragraph in my literature essay.
•completed my bronze dofe and got everything signed off.
•read up to halfway in my law book.
•started making flashcards for end of year exams.

would have ideally wanted to do more; it upsets me how lazy i was yesterday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Update 02/04/16
So, today i shall say ' it has been the most unproductive day during the Easter holiday' that is because I wasn't motivated and i couldn't be bothered to do anything as i got distracted but this is my fault ... I decided to take a break but i felt guilty so I got a little bit done

Only managed to get a past paper done and revised the three topics + weaknesses

1. Topic C - Overview & questions - Grade A
2. Topic D - Overview & questions - Grade A*
3. Topic E - Overview & questions - Grade A

Overall Grade A ( could have got an A* if i memorised the case studies)

Tomorrow i promise to get a lot done

Well done both of you :smile:

And Nisha don't worry about not doing too muc (though I think you have achieved so much anyway) Take the anger you feel from today and use it as a reminder in the future of how you will feel if you don't do something. This way, it will become fuel for mitvation and become a positive event :smile:
Well done both of you :smile:

And Nisha don't worry about not doing too muc (though I think you have achieved so much anyway) Take the anger you feel from today and use it as a reminder in the future of how you will feel if you don't do something. This way, it will become fuel for mitvation and become a positive event :smile:

I'm not angry , it's just that i'm upset but that's true and thank you for your kind words, you make me feel so much better :smile: :biggrin:
Also, if you do edexcel for any of your subjects , they have released the 2015 papers but they don't actually show the papers and it goes back to the homepage. Is that with you as well?
(edited 8 years ago)
UPDATE FOR 02/04/16
Like most of you, I'm disappointed with what I have done today, but I am also happy in a sense because when I started doing my History notes, I just got on a role and must have spent about 4 hours making them. So I basically:

Printed past papers

15 Chemistry Q Cards

Heroes English Notes: Wreck Centre, Francis at War, Frenchtown and other specific places

History (12 pages so far): Cold war outcomes for USA, USSR and Cold War itself, Soviet expansion in Europe, Why did it end peacefully?

I'm not angry , it's just that i'm upset but that's true and thank you for your kind words, you make me feel so much better :smile: :biggrin:

angry probably wasn't the right word, but take how you feel and learn from it :smile:

And no problem, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending