The Student Room Group

What's your sign?

Scroll to see replies

Gemini
Leo, all my family's birthday are within 2 weeks of August including mine aha. It's an extremely expensive month

Posted from TSR Mobile
Libra guy lol what does that mean
how do you work out sun and rising and moon signs???
not sure if im doing it right
Scorpio! :biggrin:
Original post by Geromi912
Libra guy lol what does that mean

i dont even know if its right , i used some random website and it told me my Sun, Moon, AS and MC signs
Original post by batoot

hot

thank you? :s-smilie:
geminis seem dumb to me...lotta energy but put into the wrong place

capricorns dumb in a different way...also negative

taurus are sensitive...boring.....overall lame

pisces....weak...soft....cowardly people...

scorpios are paranoid and sensitive...no style...a little slow too

libras are really dumb...like fantasy daydreamin dumb

but i like aquarius..leos....aries

aquarius women are my fave

im a sag tho
Original post by AlmightyJesus
to all the people saying "cancer", come on, that's tasteless

This made me chuckle I must admit.
Original post by YungRilt
how do you work out sun and rising and moon signs???
not sure if im doing it right

Astrolabe (the website, not the Mariners navigation tool) will give you a quick and accurate Natal chart, the rising sign can be determined by finding what Zodiac sign is at the "top" of the chart, your Moon sign is whatever sign the Moon is in.
Gemini
I seem to be in a minority here, being a Virgo :cute:

Though I still consider it bs tbh
Cancerian
Reply 73
imagine not being Aquarius
Original post by Alexion
I seem to be in a minority here, being a Virgo :cute:

Though I still consider it bs tbh

I'm a Virgo. I don't read daily horoscopes but I do think I display quite a few Virgo traits :colondollar:
Original post by Alice__90
I'm a Virgo. I don't read daily horoscopes but I do think I display quite a few Virgo traits :colondollar:

I think I do as well, but they're always so general that they'd apply to most people tbh :lol:
Original post by Alexion
I think I do as well, but they're always so general that they'd apply to most people tbh :lol:

Sun sign Astrology is by and large nonsense as it tries to sum up an entire personality using one planetary body in one sign.

Its often forgotten (or really just not known) that there are at least nine planetary bodies, which are scattered throughout twelve Zodiacs, and twelve houses, which interact with each other in a host of different ways and that it is by taking all the bodies, where they are placed in regards to the Zodiac, where the zodiac is then placed within the houses and how they are all placed in relation to each other is what determines the personality.

Sun Sign astrology (what you get in the paper columns) is just a dumbed down and fun version for the average joe, it has no real impact or way of setting out anything.

For example a just of a Sun Sign chart you would say "He's a Leo therefore he is emotional, head strong , bouncy and prone to poor judgement".

But in reality he could be a Leo, but with Mercury and Venus in Virgo, which would make him quite the opposite, i.e Logical, prone to skeptecism, introverted, distant and calm.

Your right in saying "They could apply to anyone" in the fact that everyone displays all kinds of personality traits at certain times, everyone has periods of happyness, sadness, coolness, hot-headedness etc, Natal Charts and Astroloy however point out the most prominent and socially pertinent manifestations of personality.

Quick Reply

Latest