The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Glasgow Caledonian University Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

People with physio replies, when did you apply? I still haven't heard, only uni I'm waiting on. Also is there a visit day those with offers?
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 161
Original post by nerdkoala
People with physio replies, when did you apply? I still haven't heard, only uni I'm waiting on. Also is there a visit day those with offers?

I applied over the end of december

I applied on the closing date and got an offer and visit for QMU
Y
Original post by jmcwitch
I applied on the closing date and got an offer and visit for QMU

yeah, I have an offer for qmu, just waiting from gcu

Hey! I applied October got an offer last Monday for GCU, I'm going to QMU though.
Y

yeah, I have an offer for qmu, just waiting from gcu

Sorry was daydreaming when I read this thread. I got a reply last week to say no.
Reply 166
Has anyone heard back for OT?
Has anybody heard about applied psychology yet?
Diagnostic radiography anyone ? Are the university on holiday this week ?
I heard from cali regarding radiotherapy today after an interview last Wednesday, still waiting on a decision regarding diagnostic though. I was a late applicant however so i may hear last due to this
I got an offer for diagnostic imaging yesterday
I applied in October for childrens nursing and ODP and still havent heard back from either, has anyone heard back? im getting so impatient and worried
Original post by lucya98
I applied in October for childrens nursing and ODP and still havent heard back from either, has anyone heard back? im getting so impatient and worried

I'm still waiting on physio! I just want to know!
Reply 173
i just confirmed my offer for Digital security, forensics and ethical hacking and I was wondering does anyone know if GCU will be having an applicants day or anything to do with the new students coming up?
Hi I was wondering if someone could help, my friend applied for social science this year and is currently studying HNC social science, however she got an unsuccessful, and the reason being is they told her to continue on with college, complete a HND and apply for year three next year? Even though she was quite happy to start in first year. She is a bit annoyed because she feels like that is not really a reason for rejection and more of a recommendation and I wanted to know if anyone else has had the same reason before?
Anyone heard back for 3D Visualisation & Animation yet ? Portfolio submitted. A month ago
Original post by Red20790
I got an offer for diagnostic imaging yesterday

Congratulations ...still waiting
Does anyone know if there will be an applicants day for GCU? Also any biomedical applicants? (:
Reply 178
Original post by The999Theory
Does anyone know if there will be an applicants day for GCU? Also any biomedical applicants? (:

i just got an invitation for an applicants day for the engineering section for my ethical hacking course i accepted for the 19 of April so there might be one for you i would just wait and see they didn't have anything on their website and i only found out when they emailed me.
Original post by The999Theory

IM A BIOMEDICAL APPLICANT 😃😃😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending