The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
But but... okay... ;_;

But @Amellia123 just remember.. You're the one that's really boring... and long too..? :colonhash:

Indeed, let's leave the Joker to making people smile...

Dun dun duuun! :eek:
:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha :tongue:

Indeed, me too! Woah! I wouldn't go that far...that's really not a nice thought Hodor...:erm:

You're welcome :wink:

Yes! The approval of KSKC means Amellia doesn't stand a chance! *dances around the house* where were we? Oh yes! *flattens down clothing in attempt to have a more formal appearance* Amellia must learn how great of a film The Dark Knight really is... (to be continued) :mmm:

One final note...
(Indeed KSKC)
Goooooooooooddddddddddddddddddd Aaaaameeeeeelliiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaa
(Or Amelli) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

*Sigh* Matrix :rofl:

KSKC thinks (The) Matrix is very funny :rofl:

A very funny Matrix, yes.

:tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
*Sigh* Matrix :rofl:

KSKC thinks (The) Matrix is very funny :rofl:

A very funny Matrix, yes.

:tongue:

*bows before audience (maybe it's an imaginary audience and not real, Matrix cannot tell the difference :tongue:)*

Matrix is glad KSKC is amused and believes Matrix to be a very funny Matrix. It is an honour, Sir. *bows again*

Matrix thinks KSKC is very kind, almost too kind! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi :smile:

How is everyone?
*bows before audience (maybe it's an imaginary audience and not real, Matrix cannot tell the difference :tongue:)*

Matrix is glad KSKC is amused and believes Matrix to be a very funny Matrix. It is an honour, Sir. *bows again*

Matrix thinks KSKC is very kind, almost too kind! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no Matrix, *ahem*... To quote a song lyric by The Smiths; "the pleasure, the privilege is mine". :rofl:

'Tis an honour to know a very funny Matrix. Upon my travels to and from the kingdom of TSR, I have heard that funny Matrix's are very rare creatures indeed.

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Roxy1331
Hi :smile:

How is everyone?

Alright thanks. How are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alright thanks. How are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apart from a little tired, I'm great thank you!
hey guys:h:
Oh no Matrix, *ahem*... To quote a song lyric by The Smiths; "the pleasure, the privilege is mine". :ro

'Tis an honour to know a very funny Matrix. Upon my travels to and from the kingdom of TSR, I have heard that funny Mattix's are very rare creatures indeed.

Ahhh I see KSKC's miraculous quoting skills are still up to scratch. Very fitting lyrics indeed! *claps in wonder of this splendour with two fingers on palm*

Oh how kind Matrix thinks KSKC is! How brave! Most dare not even mention that insightful Kingdom which holds the key to each potential user's riveting future (or downfall - yikes!:eek:)

Indeed funny Matrices are one of the most rare creatures one can hope to come across. (As you are the one and only noble KSKC, I shall let you off for called myself and my fellow beings "Mattix's" :tongue:
(If this was Amellia on the other hand...) :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Roxy1331
Apart from a little tired, I'm great thank you!

That's great to hear! :smile:
Original post by alishba-rosex
hey guys:h:

Hiiiiiii!!!! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hydeman
Prepare to be sued for copyright violation by the Kennedy family (Inc.). :devil:

I'm a unicorn , I have all the rights :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman

'Not true,' it read, followed by crying emojis. :toofunny:

Hehehehe

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman

Perhaps it's something to be saved for dinner conversation at that restaurant? :innocent:

mmmmh

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman

True, but I'm going by stereotypes. :biggrin:

Also, where is this recording? :holmes: I'm curious.

Give me a minute I'll give you a link ^.^
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

you better do :unimpressed:
Ahhh I see KSKC's miraculous quoting skills are still up to scratch. Very fitting lyrics indeed! *claps in wonder of this splendour with two fingers on palm*

Oh how kind Matrix thinks KSKC is! How brave! Most dare not even mention that insightful Kingdom which holds the key to each potential user's riveting future (or downfall - yikes!:eek:)

Indeed funny Matrices are one of the most rare creatures one can hope to come across. (As you are the one and only noble KSKC, I shall let you off for called myself and my fellow beings "Mattix's" :tongue:
(If this was Amellia on the other hand...) :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Reading that, I just thought of...:rofl:

Spoiler

:lol: I corrected it on my phone, but it didn't seem to update :rofl:

Did somebody say King? :tongue:
[video="youtube;JLhgUr1MNio"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLhgUr1MNio[/video]

Reading that, I just thought of...:rofl:

Spoiler

:lol: I corrected it on my phone, but it didn't seem to update :rofl:

Did somebody say King? :tongue:
[video="youtube;JLhgUr1MNio"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLhgUr1MNio[/video]

Hahahaha :rofl: :ahee: :rofl:

Haha an amazing thought! :mmm:

Oooh great reference KSKC! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wondered if you'd be interested in some educational reading :tongue:
https://issuu.com/liverpool/docs/echo_and_the_bunnymen

EDIT: Hmmm, the link doesn't seem to be working properly... :/
(edited 8 years ago)
I wondered if you'd be interested in some educational reading :tongue:
https://issuu.com/liverpool/docs/echo_and_the_bunnymen

Ooooh...tempting *nearly bursts into tears from the pressure* I've just managed to actually start revising! I know - no one knew that would ever happen...but...it's about the Bunnymen
...and it's probably really interesting...and it will help me with The Religion...I know what I should do...*glances at revision*...*glances at link*...*glances at revision*...*glances back at the link*...ugh, reading it is! :ahee:

Edit: just read your edit...no reading then! :tongue: I love the website though - www.bunnymen.com :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Ooooh...tempting *nearly bursts into tears from the pressure* I've just managed to actually start revising! I know - no one knew that would ever happen...but...it's about the Bunnymen
...and it's probably really interesting...and it will help me with The Religion...I know what I should do...*glances at revision*...*glances at link*...*glances at revision*...*glances back at the link*...ugh, reading it is! :ahee:

Edit: just read your edit...no reading then! :tongue: I love the website though - www.bunnymen.com :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, I think the link works :tongue: but just have a look at it whenever :tongue: :smile:

Okay, I think the link works :tongue: but just have a look at it whenever :tongue: :smile:

Ahhhhhhh cool! Nothing for me to read without the app :tongue: but it's still awesome! 30th anniversary!? Geez!:eek: Do you think you'll get it? (Great quote from Chris Martin at the top as well!) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your voice is too adorable. :ahee:

Interestingly, you don't have a particularly strong accent, which is what I was alluding to when I said 'za' instead of 'the.' :lol:
Original post by Hydeman
Your voice is too adorable. :ahee:

Interestingly, you don't have a particularly strong accent, which is what I was alluding to when I said 'za' instead of 'the.' :lol:

Is it ? Thank youuu :love:

Is my accent okay ? I know I have a french accent but I hope it's not that bad xD
Yes I can say "the" without problem, erm I think ? I can't judge myself :3

Latest