The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Yeah, I got so scared. Like sometimes I struggle revising because my brain won't take anything in.

I had that problem a lot during my A Levels, I just couldn't get motivated a lot of the time!
Yep they are definitely synchronised if I'm on haha! I felt really cranky and sad. I'm going NCS for three weeks in August, I better not have it then. :mad:

Reminds me of when I went NCS, all the of us in our group synced on the second week, which was weird because we'd only known each other a week :eek4:
Original post by Leviathan1741
I had that problem a lot during my A Levels, I just couldn't get motivated a lot of the time!

You probably did better than I ever will. What did you study?

Original post by aamirac
Reminds me of when I went NCS, all the of us in our group synced on the second week, which was weird because we'd only known each other a week :eek4:

Oh my god, how did you cope? That's my worst nightmare to be honest, I'd be so scared and embarrassed.

Oh my god, how did you cope? That's my worst nightmare to be honest, I'd be so scared and embarrassed.

Because it was just the girls in my group. It was fine really, we were supportive of each other and bonded quite well in that week :moon:

I studied Geology, Geography and ICT :smile:
Original post by aamirac
Because it was just the girls in my group. It was fine really, we were supportive of each other and bonded quite well in that week :moon:

Aw yeah that's true, how was NCS anyways? I've seen some videos and it looks really cool.

I studied Geology, Geography and ICT :smile:

Very interesting and different, are you at university now?

Very interesting and different, are you at university now?

I'm actually on a gap year at the moment, I'm going to start at Keele University in September :smile:
I'm actually on a gap year at the moment, I'm going to start at Keele University in September :smile:

Aww that's cool, what are you going to do as a degree?
Aww that's cool, what are you going to do as a degree?

I'm going to do BSc Geoscience, how about you? :smile:
I'm going to do BSc Geoscience, how about you? :smile:

Aw that sounds really cool, the people I know do really typical degrees and I want to do an BA in English next year. :smile:
Aw that sounds really cool, the people I know do really typical degrees and I want to do an BA in English next year. :smile:

Awesome, very different to me then :tongue:
these AMA threads are actually getting out of hand...
Awesome, very different to me then :tongue:

Haha yeah! I love English though, I'm torn between that and Law which does not require any specific subject.
Original post by Synonym
these AMA threads are actually getting out of hand...

That wasn't a question
Original post by Anonymous
That wasn't a question

apologies there.
heres a question u lyk pizzah?
Get well soon =(
Original post by Anonymous
As above..

I feel for you, periods can be awful. I usually get the lot- headaches, back pain, stomach pain fatigue. Eurgh
Have you found anything that helps with the pain?
Ahh nice, I hope you feel better soon! Mefenamic acid is a medicine you can be prescribed by your doctor to make your periods lighter and less painful. I swear by it personally :smile:

It doesnt make them lighter, its just a pain killer a good one though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Synonym
apologies there.
heres a question u lyk pizzah?

Very much so:tongue:. Had beef and sweetcorn pizza for breakfast this morn
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Get well soon =(

Thx, I'm feeling better

Latest