The Student Room Group

Product Design Questionnaire

I am currently in the process of developing an interactive charity box for the charity Cancer Research UK as part of my AS Level Product Design course. I require the thoughts of a range of different people regarding my design and would like to ask if you would take the time to fill out the following questionnaire so that I may use the data to make my project better.
Here's the link

Please press the 'Online Questionnaire' button once you've arrived on the site.
:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by _Christopher
I am currently in the process of developing an interactive charity box for the charity Cancer Research UK as part of my AS Level Product Design course. I require the thoughts of a range of different people regarding my design and would like to ask if you would take the time to fill out the following questionnaire so that I may use the data to make my project better.
Here's the link

Please press the 'Online Questionnaire' button once you've arrived on the site.
:smile:

Completed your survey!

Could you do mine for me please? If you do take part, please make sure you reach the final page after the debrief form which says "your response has been recorded" as otherwise I can't use your data. Thanks!

https://bedshealthsciences.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5gP55YgYBiDBbgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending