The Student Room Group

Shy guys and promiscuous girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dirty Dawah
On topic: I've seen it work myself but it's shite, men need to be dominant that's just the way of the world.

If the woman wants it, it will work. The problem is the woman usually gets bored and the shy guy doesn't have any other choice than to cut his loss because he has nothing to offer her.
Original post by loveleest
I am confused. why not refer her as being confident instead of promiscuous. A women can be promiscuous and shy at the same time btw.

Because they are not the same, although quite why he has to make a point of the promiscuous is baffling.
Original post by Charles_2nd
If the woman wants it, it will work. The problem is the woman usually gets bored and the shy guy doesn't have any other choice than to cut his loss because he has nothing to offer her.

It's unnatural for men to be submissive. OP needs to bang these bad girls and then dump their asses to prove the point and find a nice girl.
Original post by Dirty Dawah
It's unnatural for men to be submissive. OP needs to bang these bad girls and then dump their asses to prove the point and find a nice girl.

I don't think so, history is full of women dominating and influencing men, sexually speaking dominance definitely gets a woman wet whereas being a wimp puts her off, but a woman might want a relationship or emotional support from a submissive man. It depends entirely what she wants, her being the dominant one in this case.
:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:
Original post by Anonymous
How common is this series of events?

-Shy guy with low confidence rarely gets with girls because of shyness and low confidence
-Promiscuous girl takes liking to shy guy with low confidence and does all the hard work/takes all the social risk of getting together with him because she's promiscuous and not shy
-Promiscuous girl moves on/gets bored with shy guy and gets with other guys because she's promiscuous
-Shy guy feels like :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: cause he thought he was special to her

Obv sure it happens with sexes reversed - just talking from a guy point of view who feels like he's observed this

Well yeah but it's far more common for a girl to be the shy one and the guy to be the prommy one I'd say.

Original post by loveleest
I am confused. why not refer her as being confident instead of promiscuous. A women can be promiscuous and shy at the same time btw.

Because he's saying that her promiscuity is the reason for her leaving, broadly anyway.
Just testing the dolphin blockers.....

:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

Omg it works :smile:

Anyway I know what the OP is talking about as I too am a shy person :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
How common is this series of events?

-Shy guy with low confidence rarely gets with girls because of shyness and low confidence
-Promiscuous girl takes liking to shy guy with low confidence and does all the hard work/takes all the social risk of getting together with him because she's promiscuous and not shy
-Promiscuous girl moves on/gets bored with shy guy and gets with other guys because she's promiscuous
-Shy guy feels like :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: cause he thought he was special to her

Obv sure it happens with sexes reversed - just talking from a guy point of view who feels like he's observed this

I've seen it a fair bit... Has it happened to you OP? If you are a victim of this OP then I think you are pretty silly. For anyone to think they can tame a promiscuous person (note I did not say girl, I am talking about men and women so no accusations of slut shaming please) is stupidity. People only change when they want to their accord to suit their agenda. Even if the promiscuous girl did find you to be special she mostly likely not be loyal. You need to raise your standards tbh and stop being so da:dolphin:n insecure. You are just a number to her and a temporary ego boost to make her feel attractive and desirable. See: narcissistic supply.
Original post by stefano865
....is the name of my new album. :wink:

It really feels like a step in a different direction from your last album, but the more mature lyrical content complements the complex instrumentation. My only criticism would be that sometimes it feels a little over produced.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending